LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Hash, shut up fool. Nobody cares who you think you might be in this free download.

You know the drill. Take Willy's hand and slap yourself with it.

2. Hobestly iReg im just glad Wulf is owner again. Knowing you the clan would end up kicked after a decent strip on you out of rage.

3. Ireg is on he's time of the month again :D leave he she alone bahahahahahaha

4. "he/she" what an ironic statement to make at this particicular time. (out of all the people lurking this threa i can't be only one that lol'ed irl at that)

5. Hash,

You've misspelt what should be the letter N for a B about 5 times, your B not working or just fat fingers ?

6. Small keyboard. Cant seem to get used to this android and considering my messages are sent in the small amount of time i can consider a "break" during my culinary classes at the college to get my red seal i dont have time to fine tune every message I send.

7. Ok bo worries my friebd. I kbow how you feel.

8. Lolololol

9. I fully admitted when Alpha cleaned me out of 18b. :lol:

In all honesty, if someone on my side was **** talking on here, I would expect them to admit when they got beat. Much like many of our opponents. They walk the walk and talk the talk.

But, Cheese, I gotta know. Does me admitting my MP was stripped by my old family gain me a smidgen of respect from you? Just a squirt?

Don't do that. You don't know where that hand has been. :lol:

10. Hi kaw friends :),

Im sorry but i need help cause i still have a pending question i've asked to my friend MX from MdK but have no answer :(.
    My question was "who is this iNoob (or iReg)" crying around all forums, walls...
    Is he real Kaw player or is he just little boy playing with his parents iPhone ?
    Maybe should we call them ? Im afraid for his health... He seems nice :) but noob.
    Many thanks for your answers 

Please have fun its just game.
    M.

11. mirs

12. If only that was the real sin and not just some cheap ass hoe imposter..,,,

13. Mirs, that all you got? I've been in your news stripping before. You know me muffin top.

Hash, listen fat finger....Meh, nvm. I'd rather you come to my news. Let's go boy. Close forums and come see me.

Troll on trolls!!!!

་₩Ð₲₳Ƒ ★R∑GμL∆ †oR§★

14. @Yarmes Assassin is a common username. Doesn't necessarliy make anyone imposter.

15. I dobt have fatfibgers.

16. @Hash What is the diameter of your fingers?