Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update + POLL

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Should there be a forfeit option in a 2 hour war?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    30.1%
  2. No

188 vote(s)
    69.9%
  1. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

HECK YES

2. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Great job destroying clans

3. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Butthurt :roll:

4. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

No forfeit button in any wars!

5. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

First

6. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

No forfeit 

7. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

How much is the no forfeit winning by? Update plz? :D

8. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Looks great, I missed last weeks wars. We are highly appreciative of this change

9. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

What about the 24hr mith buying cap? 2 wars a day means if you buy 14 mith to cast for war and lose - you won't have any mith to war with for the next 1 or potentially 2 war times? Can the cap be doubled if we have more than 1 war a day? Thx for the consideration 

10. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Feedback? How about not being bias and influenced by certain people in this game, and staging ban/unbans etc after strips? Trolls go ahead and troll, but devs are corrupt as hell. Keep ignoring reports of cheaters when it benefits you, dev team... And bring down the hammer after you recieve that payoff. 

11. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

@Kaw_Admin a few things.

1.)As much as I love the idea of this new equip its sad to think the paladin equip I put so much time and money in will no longer be top dog. The real eases are so close together that in my opinion it's ridiculous and disheartening. I think you should consider that those who win the equip who have paladin should have SOME kind of compensation... I mean both equip sets take warring to achieve so I think they should be inner changeable.

2.) on this new equip will it be as good as the summer war equip? I would personally love to see it similar in strength to those 3 pieces..

3.) Will this equip be un failable? It being mith enchanted I'd like to think its a for sure thing when pressing the enchant button!

Thanks!

12. Thank u for doing ur best to accomodate as many players as possible.

I vote no FF in two hours wars.

I disagree with ur decision to proceed with 40 for a minimum signups. Last weeks war counts should have told u something about that.

Thank you for removing the ridiculously placating

13. *msg regarding lag. Please fix this major issue. Thank you.

14. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Hi

15. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

 only wartimes 3 8 are ok for EU (rest are deep night or middle weekend-days with family)

16. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Hello KaW_Admin
    I have a suggestion. Why not make Xtal sales 1/2 off during estoc season? Many members cannot buy any xtals which may cause a loss of war or even kicked from he/she's clan. 1 dollar for 1 Xtal seems a little expensive. If u bought 2 xtals for each war, that would cost 16 dollars this week! It is obviously not a good deal and the devs should please consider this.

Thanks,
    DMA-Rylan19-DMA

17. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

That's been addressed in the original post.

18. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

There is absolutely no reason for us to be biased. If we have evidence of someone breaking the rules of the game, we will act on it. If we were biased, it would destroy the game and the community.

Finally, this has been said time and time again, the people involved in looking at the evidence have no idea who they are looking at, what clan they are in, or what their affiliations are.

This is the last time we will address this in this thread, do not further derail what is going on in this thread with further responses.

19. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Thx Kaw_Admin for pointing that out - obviously missed that part of the post  glad you took the daily mith purchases into consideration 

20. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

1) While I understand you may feel that the releases are close together, we feel that this new set is a reward beyond the normal payout. Instead of thinking of it as a loss, think of it as a free bonus on top of payout you are normally getting from wars. This will be a very exclusive set, as only certain people will acquire all 12 pieces.

2) The strength of this equipment was discussed in the original post

3) these will not fail when you enchant them :)