Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. great comeback. really had me stunned as to what to reply for a couple minutes.

2. Is that some sort of hybrid between youtube and yahoo?

3. what are the bronze Bars for?

4. They are a way of banking cery fast, and are rewards fron epic battles if you have already received an item drop and are reawarded it.

5. Way of banking, gives back 75%, like pots but it's the biggest in denomination, making it easier to bank.

6. I have a question about the ATA ID. I have 4 idevices, 2 iPhones 4g, 1 old iPhone on wifi only and 1 iPad on wifi. On my main I signed up for the ATA ID. My understanding is that now I can move my main around from device to device as I please. If I do that, how many times can I do it and can I swap my alts on the other devices. And lastly, is it allowed to do so without breaking the ToU?

7. One iDevice one account. I think if you wanna move accounts and there are 2 accounts, they would ask you which account to choose.

8. You may email support.

9. I emailed support, I'm mainly looking for player experience and feedback using the ATA ID,

10. ATA ID is great to use your account in all the devices you own, don't think you can rotate accounts like that.

11. cn some one make me a clan named Barisan Nasional

12. this is for kaw related questions not begging. if you want a clan fight for it, 25b is easy to get. being a clan owner is a responsibility not a perk, earn it or shut it.

13. Najib Razak;

25 billion may be a bit difficult to conjure up yourself, and this shows that you can't hold 25B.

Which, in turn means you are too small to create or manage a clan; how are you going to protect your clan members?

14. Whats chongo hombres build called. It seems unique and i think it looks like a good build. Plus, pretty much everyone in his clan has the same build as him.

15. It's called a war build.

16. Or an attack build  but yeah good war build

17. "It seems unique"
    "Everyone in his clan has the same build"

18. Is there any 24/7 haunt clans that will not rush through the item phase