all lands and building on kaw should be free

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --a_hero--, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Give reasons.. don't just say no.

This is the best idea I've seen in a while.

2. Is an explanation really needed?

3. you copied :( no. just no.

4. Yeah..

Think about it.. everything is free.. you don't have to work for **** all.. just rebuild when you want.. that would be wicked.

5. That was an incredibly well written OP ( yes I read it all for a change instead of the usual tl;dr ) with many valid points made. :roll:

6. Why wouldn't you want me stuff? Done thing is wrong with the world ..

7. Something*

8. Not as good as other thread, but must stay logically consistent.
    Therefore...

Support.

9. If u realy think about it there would be barely any need to eb at all. It would become a war game

10. You are having a war with the EB.

11. Support OP! :mrgreen:

12. My cognitive embrace of the afore mentioned "Alpha correspondence" based at the primary position of this particular groups textually communicated line of thought leads me to concur with the individual who wishes to allow certain aspects of KAW to be "Pro Bono" as I too have become increasingly lethargic in my efforts to expand my potential and enlarge my Fiefdom to the extent that all tremble before me.

13. No support! All of us will be sky high stats already and there won't be any fun anymore :( totally no support

14. no it wouldn't be fun and challenged so it won't be ata really nobody will play this game so no support

15. SUPPORT AND LETS PLAY KINGDOM AT PEACE INSTEAD (0_0)

16. But they ARE free! All you need to do is gather enough free fake gold to get them. All you must do is not pay real cash for nobs, xtals and pro packs.

17. YOU SIR/MISS HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT DEVS PROBABLY ARE LIKE WOAH WHY DIDNT WE EVER THINK OF THAT!!!

Kcol\