LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. It wasn't lol he got through many friends to get what he did. 

2. Sadly enough no I can't make you quit.  If you choose to be a depressing, statless member of the LR fanclub there is nothing I can do to stop you.

3. Im growing and not a fan of most but have respect for a few of you apart from the arrogant few.

4. LOL he still posts this thread ,wow

5. I wont respond to you aside from this post creep.

6. So much for that, eh?

7. We should all slap ourselves for acting like children.

8. Melissa...that might be the smartest thing you've said or done in this game.

Well played.

9. I hate it when people say this kind of ****. English is not the first language of MANY of these forumers. Most people in foreign countries actually know multiple languages BESIDES English, but Westerners are so lazy, they don't know any language besides English so English is the enforced language that they are REQUIRED to speak in forums. Pull your head out of your ass bro, lol, cause like I said, not everyone here can list English as their dominant language. This IS an international game, remember? /endrant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Jessalin. If anyone is going to try to troll someone on a topic that is in English, then I firmly believe they should be able to speak English semi-coherently. Otherwise it is just wasting everyone's time.

Also please grow more so I can hit you as well.

11. Shakza hitting someone with a valid point? Just argue your own side.

12. IMHO hitting someone is a valid part of arguing my side, you silly resetting noob.

13. Lol dont you have better targets than someone who had.something to say about you making fun of nonenglish speakers?

oh, and side note,I understood him just fine.

14.  Again I ask your point directed at the ones that have no business on this thread  wasteful clogs of a decent read

15. IMHO you should be hitting the people your in OSW with. 

16. Ermm last I checked this is a public forum sooo..

17. Sooo...

Stay on topic.

18. Last time anyone asked a reset account advice was ummm never shut up zzz dude find a hole and love your thumb somewhere else

19. Actually people asked alot of reset accounts for advice...hansel, tz, xyz. Lol noobs these days.