LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. 6 Foxes pinned to ground like the little chumps that they are. This is gonna be fun.

2. Only took 334 pages for your balls to drop iProphet, welcome to the war buddy.

And you're DTW alteady, no surprise there.

3. Rofl gamehedge just won

4. Prophet pins 6 foxes then game finds him dtw so he wins ?? Bob get your eyes checked

5. The comment u dumb dumb

6. That was pretty funny Game :D lmao

7. Houstone, listen cupcake, nobody gives a **** about you or any other PS. Want to impress me? Strip me. Then I'll tip my cap to you fools.

8. Great to see you have finally joined the war iProphet.

Let me ask, is that deal you were offering us for intel and details of banks from the Regulators and LR still on the table?

When we asked why you would throw Wulf under the bus like that you said "money talks". Does it still talk big fella?

9. You see over on this side of the fence we value friendships and loyalty over fake gold

10. Piss of Ireg u dumbass lmao ! Go back to that EB .... Damn forum warrior ..

11. Medic and Houstone, both you fools need some therapy. Calm down fools.

As far as Regs banks...I'd be real interested in seeing them get busted. Especially since only 4 Regs know them. 

Cool story though Medic! Keep them up fool!

12. So how's about wen war ends me and you peach fuzz do a 1 on 1 !!!!!!! Or u scared like ur buttbudy wulf lmao :D

13. Houstone quit being a forum warrior and go play with your PS self in the corner. Come back when you put up an attack building.

14. Houstone, I know all these big words are hard for you to interpret. But listen..I'm warring right now. So come get some purespy.

Wait...didn't your clan already bow out? I can't remember.

15. No that was tubble bomb funny story actually. I won't go there though

16. All u had to say was no buttercups :D ..... Lmao like I said your Garbage :D bahahaha

17. Cool story.

18. Yes medic. If iG pays me 4tril gold I will tell you all you need to know about Reg's banks.

Payment can be received at anytime.

19. Btw what happen to your allies bro?

20. Yay sic noc wants to play too. You little wannabes will be easier than foxes to rip. bad move.