LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. *6 months ago

2. Last Right Farmer (Take Money)
    You know who the realist is
    we bring it to...........

First off, ffffff Bellafart
    And the clique you claim
    Spank Bank when we ride
    Come equipped with game
    You claim to be a player
    But I farmed your click
    We unload on Last Right
    Dam noobs farmed for Life

We keep on coming
    While we running for your reset button....

Keep on unloading at them noobs
    You know the rules...

Little Rights go ask you homie
    How I'll leave you
    ffff with me
    And you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace

I hit 'em up

Check this out

Keep it real
    Talking about you Getting Money
    But it's funny to me........

No need for hoping
    It's a battle lost.....

Now you tell me who won
    I see them, they run (ha ha)
    They don't wanna see us........

And if you want to be down with Last hype
    Then ffffff you too.

We warned ya'
    We'll bomb on you mother ffffff
    We do our job......



3. Swift stompings LOL I've never had a good enough ass whooping to call it that.
    Pinned for what 4 days? Noobs

4. Just throwing this out there...

Spyrabbit hitting you was the reason for joining the war? Lmfao that dude is ******* nuts! Ill testify that no, LR has no control of him

No offense rabbit, I mean that in the best way possible

5. But I love how my comment that was meant in pure pinky fashion got you so butthurt.

Sic noc wants to farm people for calling someone a boy then making them apologise with a forum thread.

That's all good and all but you better not mock them or you get a 4 day pinning aka swift ass stomping.

We got a bad ass over here brahhhhh

6. Drunken ass p :07 ;-)

7. I need popcorn I ask sic noc again would like fries with that? you never answered me turds 

8. There isn't enough smack talking! C'mon guys that's what makes the war fun for us outsiders!

9. You want smack tall?

Come on ig, spank me! Spank my ass! Oh yeah, i like getting spanked. Smack me in the face and call me a slut! Oh YEAH!

10. @Homedawg I would say you took that too far, but that had me laughing pretty good.

11.  no smack talk from iG apparently "no forums policy" or they have themselves huddled up trying to brainstorm, draw in the mud with a stick their response who knows or cares when its iG and your merry band of misfits, your thunder and sting is fading......I can barely remember when you were once feared 

12. i dont really see why sic noc needs a reason to join, regs didnt have one either outside of that they wanted to war. Good to see osw spreading atm :) btw hi spilly!

13. @100gz- well, I'm pretty sure blazey claimed to have sold her account. Now it is in sic noc. So y'all either bought the acct and proceeded to immediately ally with ig, or blazey is still the owner of the account?? Which is it?

Okay. Now. It looks like the brain trust is working together to form some amalgamation of their lies.

So ret walled me and said I lied because rabbit did farm crd or was getting farmed by crd. I don't doubt that at all. As I previously said, if there was an issue with him when he was in LR (6 months ago), it was dealt with by CR leadership, not by drunken or anyone in sic noc

So.... What the newest guy is saying is that 6 months ago, when rabbit had an issue with cr, and some of sic noc were in cr.... Sic noc is using that as an excuse for joining the war.

Oh. And the nameless "others" that no one knows about.

Hey. Back in 2009, someone attacked me. I see that they clan that they were in but aren't anymore is now at war.... Better join NAO!

Then, in this one, you have completely discounted my involvement in your joining. Was that a failed attempt at propaganda?

But pinky- calling deni a boy in forums as a joke- that was the straw that broke the camels back. Ohhhh woe is you! How disgraceful! Definitely a reason to join the war.

Now remember, before the forum thread, I received intel that sic noc was potting up and planning to join the war. Deni supported my claim.

But I bet that rabbit farming a completely different clan 6 months ago and his not being in LR now was a totally legit reason.

An even more legit reason was for sic noc to farm pinky for saying deni was a boy, even though there was no retaliation from LR, despite our 1vs1 policy.... So you couldn't use that as an excuse.

I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with blazey's account or illegally-purchased account joining sic noc and then your near immediate allying with IG..... Nope. It was definitely the other stuff.

Seriously. Sic noc. Just admit it. Deni did.

There's nothing wrong with joining a war because you wanted to. Because you planned to ..... Here it comes....

Once ig is crippled, you will leave the alliance and strengthen your own clan with the members from ig who don't want to be a part of it anymore, just like you did with CRD, when you filched members off of them. ;)

Or maybe blazey just suckered another clan in.

Who knows? But don't try to come up with these ridiculous and unbelievable scenarios. Just cop to it like big boys. The lady did.

14. Purchasing accts only became illegal recently? Before then everybody openly bought and sold accts including all clans in this war, I believe what belle is trying to get at here is that Blazey sold her acct after it became illegal.

15. Regs did have a reason. I just don't remember what it was.  I'm sure it was a solid one though. 

16. Does belle just repeat the same thing over and over and over

17. I thinks reg we're butthurt for me farming them ,and calling puppy dog a noob gobbler :D lmao ireg unblock me lmao I'll be nice I swear lmao :D.......and keep calling me a boy u damn pedo bear lol

18. Isn't belle one of he admins on kaw store :O
    ???? I remember u trying to buy one of mines :eek:!!!!!

19. So then started, YAFI was strip farming blazey(the reason this war started) like crazy. iG didn't do a single thing about it. Wonder why?

I'm done waiting on the sidelines to get my go at Foxes while iG spews out lies and propaganda about how much they care about their members and alliances. What happens next is totally up to you iG.

Knuckle up if that's pawssible Foxes. Enter the Prophet has begun. It's gonna be a long ride.

20. Denis a dude? Mind=blown.