- Bounty Hunter - v2.0 [Reworked] (1v1 EE Wars)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Jam, it counts of actions, pots, etc. My factors were pretty basic, like I said they could just use the EE algorithm pretty much...

2. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

And support

3. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

I would love this when this gets implanted. As you said u have an target to attack on your battle list. You should be allowed to have a button if you want to participate in bounty hunter war or not. I don't know if this was already written in the op's post or not. :)

4. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Hmm whp good point... That'll be added too lol!

Yes, great feedback coming in! But once again, please let me know of you support the idea!

5. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Please guys, at least slim the thread before you make suggestions on what could be tweaked!

:) :D

6. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

*skim

7. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

I think to make it better is that a person gets a notification if they are being bounty hunted

8. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Silver... Good idea...

Why didn't I think of these things?! :(

:lol:

9. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Tldr

10. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Lol. That's why people post ideas anarchy

11. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

It seems my idea was worthless. :(

12. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

If this were put in the way to get to it could be through bl

Hit the bl button and you have two options hit randomly from bl or bounty hunt

13. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Bruin, it wasn't worthless, it was just already stated in the OP...

:)

14. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

How exactly can someone defend a bounty hunter? And I think there should be a place to sign up for it (it works 24/7 around the clock) so people who have a lot of gold out don't get picked randomly and have to save up again (gotta consider the people who do like ebs as well (and the ones that wanna grow))

Then if there isn't enrollments what happens if you get a player in an osw? idk if it said in here (too much to read ) if you don't like your target or as I said they will retaliate big time and or drag you into their already going osw, how do you change targets without finishing the mission?

15. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

RiSE, the assassins creed style bounty hunter. If you're hunting, you're being hunted.

16. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

I did suggest a system that would only choose people who signed up... Because of exactly what you said, I feel it's more practical...

But do you like the overall idea? :|

17. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Tl;dr

jk
    Support

18. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

This could be fun!! Then we can have clans that just do bounties!! And maybe we could pay big prices like mith to put bounties on someone else as long as they can't get matched up with their own bounties. Maybe have a bounty board with quickest times or most bounties done per week and then we could have competition for real!!

19. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

this just goes back and forth, you need some way to avoid a bounty hunter, then it becomes a game.

20. Re: - Bounty Hunter - v2.0 (Reworked)

Still support