Fix the no match system it stinks!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeardedClam, Mar 9, 2013.

1. So again we are at a time where something needs to change EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!

With the price of mith equipment being so high and the soon to be a major problem with getting matchups I have a few suggestions that might actually fix these issues.

Mith Equip is over priced for the amount of problems with the EE wars. With matches being so 1 sided and mostly getting FF after 2 hour mark people will be getting discouraged from warring causing even more issues with suitable matches. Possible fix for this would be to lower the prices of the equipment or increase payout for FF wars. Now i understand devs want people to take a while to get all the equipment so this new stuff lasts for a while and buy them some time to come up with new ideas for people to stay interested. That being said mith equips and upgrades to equip will take most a considerable amount of time to do so at the current rates.

:idea: My solution to this would be to this would be to implement a new type of mith that is for upgrading only, can be available as drops from ebs or to be purchased with gold (with limits on how much can be bought in 1 day but must be enough to do at least 1 upgrade) success rates will of course need to be tweeked so people cant just +10 all equip without spending a considerable amount of gold, this way people would be warring to get mith to buy the equips and spells. :idea:

Just remember people that devs will not allow the purchase of mith that will allow you to buy the equipment vs. working for it.

Now for the second thing that has been mentioned numerous times (even I was against this originally) By refunding mith to the losing clan up to 14 total would be a huge incentive for people to war on a more regular basis. Losing pots is enough with a loss let alone losing mith that you may have to buy if u dont have any on top of it. ( even with unfair matchups this would give lower clans the opportunity to train smaller players and teach the basics of war strategy)

Mainly I would like to see the option to war anyway regardless of how bad the matchups are. This should be an option given to both clans when a "no match up" scenario is in place. Also clan owners should have the right to kick or add players at their discretion to make a more even match. If clan owners have the rights to add or kick players after matchups are made to make a more even match then guess what more wars will take place.

Also maybe Devs should post some statistics on most common match sizes so clans can have something to start with. This should make Devs job a lil easier and hopefully promote more clans getting prepared for war. More clans will be wanting to war without fear of a total loss of minimum of 14 mith and approx 20-30 bil in pots.

Please read this carefully and post your thoughts (be constructive not destructive)

I really hope these problems with the EE match ups, mith payout, compensation can be addressed in a timely manor so we can get back to enjoying what we do best, kicking ass and taking names!!!

2. Re: *EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY* no match no players!!!

OR DON'T DO EE WARS. the eq isn't that good anyways.

3. Re: *EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY* no match no players!!!

I fully support your ideas as many ppl give up real life things to accomodate wars and then at last minute to have no match is frustrating.I think some of these suggestions need further discussion before people start loosing interest if no guaranteed matchups

4. Re: *EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY* no match no players!!!

I have to disagree..most of the equip is useless, but some stand out from the eb equip; like chestplate, pauldrons, bracers etc

5. whether the equipment stinks or is close to eb drop equips it is still a nice reward to get for all the hard work of EE war. And it is a suitable set while people are still growing and not quite big enough to do those ebs or for ppl who have bad luck with eb drops. :cool:

6. Send this to support@athinkingape.com your plea may be heard there. But as forumers we do not have the capacity to change game spec so you may as well be shouting at a mirror. 

7. Who does it stink like? Lol

8. Support Oscar this no match system is bull****

9. Support!! The devs want to get wars back into the game!!! Bull we cant even get a match with 41 people!!!!!

10. No support. Mass complaints about unfair matchups and now that they have fixed that, complaints about no match. Get a clue!

11. Full support! And if there is no possible match up the 10 mith compensation is a joke. It's not even enough to upgrade equipment let alone buy the mith spells I would use in the war.

12. i disagree, Dont open Red-equip fór epics ppl or WAR-noobs; We could be Happy fór challenge

13. no matchup rule is bad, better membrrs limit cap and all CLANS warring

14.  no matchup

15. im on the fence here... Reserved

16. How about just make it 20-30 match up that way there will alway be a match up but there is some ups n downs with that one

17. I think the EE wars suck the match ups suck totaly unfair i like the ideas this guy has js

18. support. already too many clans get no match. this is huge problem. many gets frustrated. earlier there was a problem with unfair matchups, most peeps crying but 70% of them had many inactives, bad tracking, etc - they didnt saw their fault, only cry about bad matching.