LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Z, as you aren't a participant in this war, you are obviously trolling/flaming. Good for you. Hope that makes you happy. Now run along and grow. Learn why the kawmunity feels that a ps is a punk move by actually *GASP* warring. In short, troll and flame all you like. However, please speak from an educated pov. Until then, your posts will be ignored. Happy kawing little one.

2. That actually started off much smaller yawn I'm tired now nappy nap time 

3. Update: #1 in regulators Minaja has left then to go to dine clan called elite squirrels. Get banners says something about being tired of being disrespected. Do we have a runner on our hands?

4. @DF i know more than you think and I am well aware of builds etc  keep your reporting up phil gj 

5. Minaja has said it was just a misunderstanding. Has not left regs.

6. Oh good. We were all worried.

7. Farm this guy 

8. Oh oh pick me

9. Pure spy here i couldn't work sleep without it

10. Where is maxipad (max-damages) ? certainly not in bh or an allianced clan or should we consider that clan an alliance of ig and bh....go figure

11. **** Not So Breaking News****

#1 Player in Regs Minaja is getting sick of being treated like a "Red-Headed Step-Child by iReg and team and has left the regulators.

To Minaja's credit he is not publically denouncing Regulators and is continuing to be an active participant, simply in another clan. He does not want to be considered a runner. Although, we are unsure whether he will continue to assist the funding effort.

iReg in response has threatened to make Minaja a perm-farm, but quite wisely has stated that this will happen after the current war. Regulators have tightened a wall of secrecy around this matter and my sources tell me that we will see even more high-ranking players leaving in coming days.

What is happening in The Regulators? There is alot of talk about disharmony amongst the ranks, not just within the alliance but within the Regs clan themselves. Is iReg's rule coming to an end? How many more will we see leave the war. One thing is clear, disharmony breeds like wild-fire, and if iReg continues to treat his members like "red-headed Step-children" we will see more leave.

What is interesting to note my dear readers is that I prophezised this happening a little over 24hrs ago. (do you see what I did there :lol: )

Naturally this was flatly denied.

My sources run very deep.

12. @war reporter

I can confirm this too. There are ss of this. Waiting for a reply from ireg.

13. Rachelann81 and clan are allegedly upset with being meat shields while regs EB. Like to get a statement there.

14. I heard that ATA will run out of xtals soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour? I'm sorry I can't divulge my source but I've been provided with compelling evidence.

Oops let me repost this with an alt first 

15. Wasnt rachelann81 the mole in doa and now in wit?

16. @jayde

Well, the war reporter, who iprophet feels is deano, places her as the owner of DoA.

17. IG does not seem to be sure who war reporter is either, but he knows stuff almost the same time they do. Perhaps an IG alt?

18. Who are you Philosopher?

My networks have been built over quite a few OSW's and you're a bit of a JohnnyComeLately.

This account has been leaking info since 2011, and with another account before that.

I am from neither side but am known very well to both, and perhaps most importantly I have many accounts from either side in my pm's.

19. Here's what I'll report??? Want a shot at me swing away!!! I never run!!! Reporters are junk!!!