How long will TFk and WAR be cannon fodder?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Buliwyf (04), Mar 7, 2013.

1. How much longer will TFk and WAR be iG's cannon fodder? I wonder if they all get stripped b4 they realize it? i mean damn, seems like they sure a doing a great job of being iG's prison assistant....really know how to take.....out the garbage.

But on a real note, TFK and WAR your guys have been amazing, i mean getting stripped that massively and still loyal to your owners.....

damn i am truly jealous, even my best hound gets a little flesh now and then, i mean my dogs even draw some blood now and then.

but u guys are truly troopers....to just get worked over and do it in stride amazing.

2. sorry in tfk's defense the are "the french knights"...

3. I dont think this is helping your cause.

4. Oh look a stat less alt 

5. i have 0 cause, i just am watching and enjoying. this is some funny stuff, the other major osw are great wars...this is the only one that makes me giggle. but really i do feel for TFK and WAR..i feel bad for them.

6. The way you say it it seems like you're ridiculing them, not commending them for their endeavors.
    THESE are the statless alts that shouldnt be allowed.

7. im not a statless alt like you keep crying. im a statless observer of kaw....its my Ipad version of 90210... i love the drama

8. hot damn they are loyal.(i have had so much hate mail from them) seriously TFK and WAR should be top tier meat shield allies after this...i think they are LR material, i mean they can meat shield the number...fck it i stopped lookin after top5...they can meat shield the #1. If i was a stock broker i would invest in them.....not there allies or gold though....

9. Is it just me , or is OP the cheapest guy in kaw ?

10. What people don't realize is that these insults help provoke enemy into fighting more. If you want to create war runners, you have to wear away at their morale from the inside. If you insult them (as an enemy), it means you would gain something if they left, forfeited, etc. If you (as an enemy) are gaining something from their ff, then they are making an impact.  And it doesn't matter if they are fodder or not, I bet they have many trill that you need to strip, allowing others some breathing room.

11. ugh numbers, ... as i already stated...i have 0 investment in this war...i am just watching..and honestly i would LOVE to see WAR or TFk do something....cause they just look like meat shields atm... but since your so smart and use ur ( ) like a genius...go back and read again then use ur ( ) to make me a fool...but u cant cause i have openly stated i dont have anything invested... im just watching and laughing.

12. OP since I'm your owner at the time of this posting, I will do my duties as owner by telling you to shut up and go make me a 

13. I have 0 investment in this thread, I'm just an outside observer....noticing that OP is borderline illiterate.

"Ur" is not a word, my friend.

14. darn, you got me.

15. OP, go ahead and laugh. You are a coward if you don't post with your main.

16. Protip: You should spell check "b4" you fail all over forums.

/lock

17. cedric59 baby. TFK has a long and storied history that began before clans in this game even existed.

18. not sure about the cedric comment...but if TFK has a long history of playing together great...i didnt say squat about their team work did i?

19. lock? for what? are u kidding cause i said "ur"... if my statements offend im sorry but i havent said anything out of line or against the rules...im just watching and stating what i see...which to me is funny...am i not allowed my opinion within the rules?

20. Not when doing it with a statless alt, want to have an opinion post with your main or something people can farm.