Skip t3 and do t4?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Silentpulse, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I was wondering if it's better to go through each tier or to just skip from t2 to t4? What were your experiences?

2. U need to get T3 to get more cash for T4 or u can do b2b Ambush OR Haunt but u will be there for ages, i suggest doing LowLands with T3 lvl3 or go Hansel and build Guilds Level4 for better Plunder and make more cash easier and quicker ty

3. And First :mrgreen:

4. People say a lot of things. Its been so long since i saw a T3.

Funny story. I deleted my T5 and T4 and put up a stable. My equipment allows me to hit Fod and TGL. Lol

5. It's ok to have some t3s but don't entirely swap over. When your lands start costing more than the total cost of a t3, build t3s however when the land price goes beyond the total for a t4, build t4s :D

6. I'd recommend t3 but just skip lvl 1. The only one you should really skip is t4 on highlands since t5 lvl 1 is better and not much more expensive.

7. Thanks everyone

8. On one of my alt accounts I we t from T1 right to T3 and I haven't even purchased Highland yet, yet I've bought all lowland already

9. I strongly favor skipping t3 and have done so on multiple fast growing accounts. if you need strength to hit EBs, save up for lvl 1 t4. wrt earning power, guilds will juice your plunder more than a t3 troop building.

10. But if u wanna do t4 don't bother with t3's

11. Actually

On low lands is skip tier 3 completely ... You should factor in the cost of selling the tier 3 which you'll only sell to replace with tier 4 .

Its personal choice but ive aways advocated using guilds to start with ... Then converting them to tier 4 level 3 Attack if thats the build you want . At circa 14bn for lvl3 tier 4 it's a quick conversion ... ( think yourself lucky it used to 26bn)

12. Don't do t3 do guilds so you have the choice of doing t4 or t5

13. Guilds cost less than t3 and generate way more plunder

14. Do you mean it generates more bonus at the end of an eb? Because many ebs don't allow you to steal

15. My opinion is do guilds lvl 4 instead of t3

16. I'm with grue, no need to do t3 go right to t4, saves time and money

17. Want 5-10bil an origins? Drop all buildings have L1 stable and L1 guild, then mass use of pots. You do 1 damage each pot, and I think it's like 1k pots per 3bil average. You can save up and ally trade till you have enough money to build a few T4 on lowlands then hit higher EBs.