Best build to get started

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Spartan_Man, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Everyone thinks that forges are the best. THey are all wrong. You want a balanced build because for a start, with forges, you get less bonus Allie plunder. And, with a balanced build you get a little higher stats. And then you don't get attacked as much. I also think you need 15 percent of your build spy. So if you have 1 mil def and attack combined, you want 150k spy cs. That way you are still strong in not just attack or just spy. Hire as many allies as possible. When you get all the lowlands, build everything t3 and 15 % spy of course. Then buy four highlands and make them all t4. Then upgrade you spy to t2 level 3 then upgrade all lowlands to t4. for every 5 balanced builds, put a attack or defense building. NO TOWERS. They earn you no plunder and basically do you no good unless you are in war, which you shouldn't be doing if you are reading this, cause is is for beginners to 2.75 mil cs. Remember, balanced build with 15% spy. No towers and of course have fun and only do EB if you don't have to use pots to hit it. Keep kaw in :)

2. Nice Wall of Text.

3. or you could be like me and skip straight to a llbc guild hansel...

4. The best build to start as is a guild hansel, it's easy to understand, and the themes don't really change.

5. Not to mention you waste so much money converting to Tier 3 on LL when you are going to have to convert to Tier 4 shortly after

6. Lol nice stats not!!!!

7. Best build to start with imo is a combination of forges and at least one bestiary, enough to hit TFO without using pots then rest l3 guilds.. Once get to 900m land then start upgrading the l3 guilds to l4. Once all guilds l4 continue to explore land and put up max guilds. Once explore 4hl save enough money to build one max cf and one max Coe so can hit haunting and just keep exploring land and putting up max guilds after. Then the tough choice of what you want your final build to be and either convert to t5 once lc or at least 40 lands. I think this is most efficient and bypasses wasting about 300-400b on t4 builds which later have to be destroyed and really maintaining similar plunder.

8. If u understand pots, guild hansel is by far the best build to make big money fast. Stick with origins or nml and bank. Do some ee wars and buy the sword and jump to haunts and u will never look back.

9. Bow and sword actually would be enough

10. Yea would help when converting

11. Good luck a. Getting in a clan that does fod, b. On the drop. Seems that you need to have at least several t4 build otherwise you will not get a drop period in the higher tier eb's

12. If I had to do it all over again, I'd start by joining an Ambush clan that takes any size, get a volley, then do a bunch of land tricks after buying a 50 mil ally. I'd probably go with a guild hybrid build with 8-9 attack buildings, and start doing haunts after

13. ... after my attack was big enough to do hb unloads without pots. (Hit enter early by accident)

14. If ur building tier 2 then tier 3 then tier 4 .... ura moron y waste all that gold when everyone knows the name of the game in lowlands is land...get it fast...get it cheap...build tier 4 on it for strength...unless ura guild hansel

15. @OP Actually best beginning build is 3 lvl 2my forges and 5 lvl3 forges for when you first get your initial volley.