R.I.P

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lIlIlIDo-YoU_eVeN-lIfTlIlIl, Feb 28, 2013.

1. @Ash, **** off, if you aren't here to be nice then leave.

As for me, I'm sorry for your loss. He sounds like a lovely guy. We'll all be here for you virtually.

Proto 

2. That's odd. Duster shouldn't have such an effect unless he was on something else as well. Anyway, condolences to you.

3. Poems go in FF by rule. So, a mod should move this thread. As others have said, KaW is not the place for this IMO. People play games like this to get AWAY from real life struggles, they don't want to hear about others.

And if that's me being a dick, then so be it. It's called the truth and sometimes it's hard to swallow.

Get it? Oh never mind... 1 last point, how do you know what his friends are saying were lies?

4. Because they contradict each other.

And this is a RL based poem, not "fiction" so...yea.

5. Fan fiction is for ALL poems and stories alike.

6. I don't understand that. Poems aren't fan fiction.

7. only the weak give a care about other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    bye bye to your cousin :lol:

8. It's writing. They place poems/RP/stories etc etc in FF.

9. Extremely emotional poem. sorry to hear your loss.

p.s. Any trolls will be farmed.

10. Whatever, do you have a home clan? Or a main?

11. neither but i pretend to be an alt XD but lets make a poemon a dead person who cant hear it :)

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you don't want too

13. Whateverrlol, leave my thread. Now.

14. why ? you're not op

15. Nice poem and sorry bout the news but if this is the only place you can post this, kinda pathetic.

16. just leave, having a common decency should be enough for her to be able to make you leave. just stop ruining peoples day

17. *you're

And she is. It's her alt.

18. i ruin more thwn days i ruin lives :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. I'm OP. so yea, leave. Now. Thanks.