apology to -Honda-

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Luciak, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry for swearing at you. It was wrong of me and I'm sorry.

2. I honestly hope you get trolled...

3. You don't need any damn spacer.

4. Low effort and 2 threads on the same topic in a span of only minutes?

Good luck OP. Your future isn't looking promising...

5. Obviously the OP is being PM'd by -Honda- of 8m plus CS to make a better forum apology whilst the OP is 2m CS.
    Honda you hero.

6. Actually Honda blocked me. So I can't fully apologize where he can for sure read it

7. Honda, I don't know who you are, nor do I really care, but I hope you understand how pathetic this makes you look.

8. Just because OP claims something doesn't make it true.

SS or it never happened.

9. Justice, why is it pathetic?

10. Well it did happen but he blocked me deleting all the messages between us.

11. Second no effort thread. Both threads he claims he was justified in what he did. Still calls honda an asshole and ****. Then expects the farming to stop?

Oh. And he tore down his build. :lol:

12. This thread doesn't justify why I called him vulgar names. I was just expected someone to be nice instead of saying **** off ***** and stuff like that

13. Again, where is the proof.

14. How is that making what I said right? I was just expecting something nice like most other people do. Not some swearing and crap

15. I don't know what else you want me to say Honda. I really am sorry. I am. I hope you forgive me and all but it's all up to you.

16. Requesting thread lock

17. :lol: wow didnt even get to hit you WITH AN ALT not this acct, just a few scouts, but yeah apology accepted dont come crying to me again thanks.

18. Apology.

Apology accepted.

Case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.