How to not get farmed

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Luciak, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear -Honda-,
    I'm very sorry for calling you an A hole over pm. But you kinda deserved it. You farmed me for no appearant reason and I was inquiring why. Today I asked for help and u told me to F the H off. If I didn't stop bothering you I would get farmed. So I got mad and called you am A hole. I'm sorry for that. Now please quit farming me
    From,
    Luciak

2. This is an apology thread yet you still say what you did was righteous when you said he deserved it :roll: :roll: Oh well only Honda's opinion matters

3. Wasn't Honda the one Riss made type I'm a little teapot in forums or was it someone else?

4. I'm just doing what he said to stop the farming. Make a forum apology to him. Done as seem above

5. Infectious. I was right because I was farmed by him for no reason. When I asked he again told me to F off. I asked for help earlier and he said the same thing. Saying he did not give a flying F

6. Lol this isn't really an apology thread.

If ANYTHING, this is callin him out. But whatevs lol

7. I am calling him out. I powerful allies. Who owe me favors and are NICE enough to actually HELP

8. At first you deserved it. Now stop farming me.

LMAO OP, YOU'RE AMAZING :lol:

9. Lol that's what I was saying Corsiva :lol: :lol:

10. Ok, I'll speak noob.

HE WANT SORRY THREAD. YOU MADE NO SORRY THREAD. YOU MADE FIGHT ME THREAD. YOU GUN GET HURT.

11. @lovely. Whose got the lower cs here?

12. Lovely I think he's threatening you 

13. There. Now an actual apology thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.