Heart of Gold

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -SpicYdrumStIck-, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @oli There are other means of contact. He could have used them if he missed you.

2. Nope I refuse to communicate in any other way except KaW

3. Ownership was transferred days ago, this is old news. (/)_-)

4. OP, shut up and piss off. Not taking sides, just feel like telling you to **** off.

5. Another unnecessary thread. If a clan is going to die, they will die. I have heard it all before.

The proof is in the pudding. No need for you to spout ****.

6. am sure HoG is here to stay. If the devs thought they could come to zafts aid and hand this war to their buddies in zaft I think they vastly underestimate Hogs resolve. am not in hog but this is not my main and I been around long enough to know a clan as strong and experienced as hog is just not going to lay down and die cause they were screwed over by devs.

7. They weren't screwed over by he Devs, they were botting get it right if your going to make a statement

8. Who are you to make such a claim? Looks like HoG is still alive and kicking to me.

Maybe the previous owner is gone, but HoG has since found another very qualified owner to take PBs place. Which means, there is no need to create a new clan at all.

I'm locking this thread because the entire op is wrong and therefore irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.