Estoc Trials - War Exploits

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Feb 20, 2013.

1. legal accounts in war question:

If you have two legal accounts, one on iphone and one pc and you want to war them both from the pc for ease of use. Does that somehow make one an illegal account?

2. You can still delete buildings though, im sure this wont be fair?

3. Illegal accounts...? So alts are now considered illegal yet before they weren't???

4. Is illegal account meaning multiple on phone or computer

5. This discourages people from doing EE because if ONE person in your clan cheats, you lose all of your mith

6. This is the most cryptic thread ever made. Kaw_admin uses 3 times the teminology "illegal accounts" but still, after more than 260 post here noone knows exactly wth that "illegal accounts" means!!!
    "illegal"...it means we'r going to jail for that?
    @kaw_admin. Please explain(on the OP and NOT somewhere between 3000 posts) the Clear Definition of "Illegal Account" on this context(i.e. Estoc Trial Wars). Thank you!
    Ambiguity doesn't help nobody.

7. @kaw_admin
    Hear me out...
    a) Remove all mithrils from ALL clan members?
    This is of the assumption that ALL the clan members work in collusion toward that EE exploit. Then, you would need to further investigation to take such drastic actions.

b) Unable to build / convert builds during EE war? This is generally affecting the playability of this game by the spy build in war (as it can't switch back to hansel), henceforth a spy build can't KO the opponent because it will be 'open' once given the knot out bonus! In nutshell, spy build already has very bad payout in war, this adjustment has further created an unfair advantage for attack/hybrid builds.

Just my 2 cents....

8. First, i think it's really necessary that devs clarify what they mean with "illegal accounts". I don't know what it is but fur sure it's simply something against the rules of the game. I'm this sense, the announced punishment seems reasonable and this way the clans should avoid this behavior in their group. So, i support devs.

9. I wasn't allowed to upgrade two hours before matchup because we signed up. Seriously? That's incredibly impractical and that needs to be fixed. I cannot have a huge ally sell and not have the option to upgrade my t5's. I should by have to bank my money in bronze bars just to lose a good percentage just because some stupid exploit. Why don't you get rid of the land glitch instead. That's much more logical in my opinion.

10. I'd like to point out this post says "once you are matched up" which is false, I couldn't upgrade hours before matchup.

11. It is all dum why punish all. Cool aid has some cool points but you do not get arrested for being near a crime. Im sorry but that dum

12. Nice :) a formal definition of "illegal account" would be very welcome

13. Is there such thing as illegal account????kind if contradiction unto itself.

14. Why not, bring PW back, make system war pay out more, and make ee war pay more miths.

15. Example of an illegal account:

An account made with the "UDID-Faker" found in the Cydia app store of a jailbroken iDevice.

16. Has any clan had an EE prob with this since the announcement?

17. System wars are on my time table. I schedule, I pick my opponent. I don't want an OSW, I play other games for that. Give me back my system war

18. What should ya care for that you acting like they take your money

19. Yawn.... me thinks KaW needs to calm down. removing all mithril from all clan members seems to be an effort to smash a block with prejudice when the block isn't necessarily meant to be smashed.
    Remove the mithril from all participating admins and the owner. The technical "council", one could say, (and council doesn't mean specific admins and owner, it means all of them in this), should be running the clan, therefore they're the main ones who would be responsible if an illegal account found its way in.

20. Very unfair to take away ALL clan members mith.

Let's say I get collect 1,000 mith then pop into and war with a clan that has an exploiter. Boom all my mith I earned is taken away. All because someone used an exploit that I didn't even know existed.

Worst part in all this is only the devs can ever tell if someone is exploiting.