how do you make the most mith you possibly can?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nada, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I'm just wondering how. Over the months I have heard some different things and want to know your opinion. Thank you

2. Reserved

3. Reserved

4. In my experience there are some things you can do to help w mith payout:

ALWAYS cast spells after the notification tells you to (preferably 15-20 mins before war)

try to get as many ko's as you can. More ko's = more added to plunder score = more mith.

At the same time, avoid ko's. Which will drop plunder score.

Try to self ko if you are close to ko ( under 20% in troops and spies) you will lose less of your plunder score that way.

Stay active! More actions = better chances to ko and earn plunder!

hope this helps.

5. Also I believe there is a sticky for any questions about KaW in the questions and help section of the forums.

no need to post so many reserves :s

6. Pretty good done.
    The thing with all spells is risky, because of you lose, you lose the mith for every spell which sucks. Only use all(really all!) spells when you know that you will probably win and the mith payout is doubled, which was Chrismas the last time.

7. Go to your home tab. Click help, then click Estoc Trials. It tells you exactly how mith is rewarded.

8. Sorry, Iss_memory probably meant the 2 atk and the 2 spy spells.
    I meant really every spell ;).

9. Use as many pots as you can.

10. You make the most mith doing EE Wars.

-I suggest putting all battle Spells and Use All Atk/Spy Atk Pots.

-Self KO

-Try and get a attack KO

Hope this helped

Blak Swan

11. Shouldn't you worry about stats first op?

12. Plunder does not = more mith. Successful full pot actions that use opponents full pots give the most mith. Also the cheaper your mith cost the more you get. Mith payout is based on (value of pots used in successful actions pots burned)/cost of mith initial mith invested.

13. Capitalising your titles would be a good start

14. The more you put up at the start, the more u can make if your clan wins. It's a risk because if you lose, you lose over double myth, but cast unholy aura and the hidden ally spell with the main 4!
    In a 4 hr war of full activity and full pots every action, plus 2 xtals, can earn between 100-125 myth.