EE War solutions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeardedClam, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Idk if this will be accepted by the community of not but listening to all the crap going on about unfair match-ups and we want this back if we lose.

First of all War is War win or lose!!!
    This doesn't mean that anyone should be getting anything back because you lose. If this were the case then we should be getting back the gold that is lost during war as well???

Secondly this comes to regards to the match-up problems that most are experiencing, If it is possible to see the size of all players that are not veiled at start of math-ups and before the Mith-up time add together the total strength of all spies and soldiers as a whole for each clan then do match-ups based on that with about a 15 - 20% difference. I feel this will be the best way to make fair matches and everyone gets to war.

Thirdly this is about FF wars early. If a clan decides to FF a war at the 2 hour mark or anytime thereafter the winning clan should then get a +10 mith bonus or possibly some inferno or aqua. I feel this is fair since people put aside a 4 hour window to war to then have it shut down by someone FFing and cause a lower payout to the winning clan.

Fourth and this is after listening to alot of KaW'ers voice their concerns about time slots for war. What is the possibility of doing 2 hours wars on a daily basis with exception of the weekend wars, of course this would be at a lower payout of Mith. More match times with better match-ups will increase people wanting to war.

2. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Support bro ;D . Other than the daily 2 hour wars. Good idea, but I don't think that would be what we need at the current moment. Really well thought out, I love the first idea.

3. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

sounds good other than 2 hour wars they should just do 4 hr daily and clans can
    participate if they want 

4. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

The FF situation is interesting.

Although I think that it is fine as it is, you may be right -- it seems like the clans who lose normally lose by a lot, often 10 - 1 (Exaggerating but you get the point).

My belief is that if you win a war in which the opponent forfeited, you should consider yourself lucky that you even won at all.
    In some cases like I said before -- You're right. I think a 5% Mithril added to your payout should be given, since it does not completely make Mithril invaluable or too difficult and frustrating to get. Just a small little bonus.

Clans who forfeit should not have the right to win, anyway.

5. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

support ff bonus mith.. Happens a lot :(

6. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Many interesting points especially the the idea of some sort of bonus if opponents ff.I also agree the time schedules need tweeking all in all some very good ideas raised. i support your ideas but think the 2hr wars would impact on your gold making during the week. so all in all some worthy ideas oscar

7. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Support for 3 and 4!

8. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

support.

9. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Support

10. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Support

11. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

Support!

12. Re: Yet another EE War topic w/solution.

I'd say a 10% mith bonus Woukd be fair considering people dedicate 4 hour blocks of time to war and ff kills additional mith. And again size is mostly irrelevant unless bfa if u are good at running your alt. I've seen many guild hansels in ours and other clans that are complete menaces and get huge plunder. Seems like numbers today were alot closer talking to other clans.