OKAY THIS IS THE RECUITING GAME

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llIllRTllIll_T0ucHiNgUrMoM_lli, Feb 20, 2013.

1. LOL YES EVERYONE WILL BE IN MY CLAN THATS WHY ITS A GOOD RECUITMENT THREAD FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS :mrgreen:

2. Well, who will follow a noob's directions?

Explain that to me, wise OP.

3. Would you like some ice with that burn llIllRTllIll_T0ucHiNgUrMoM_lli :lol:

4. BECAUSE DADDY SAYS SO AND AT DRGN THAT DOESNT MAKE SINCE

5. what a loser LOL you suck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. OUT OF ALLL THEM FACES WITCH ONE WILL YOU CHOKE ON HAHAHA :lol:

7. Oops, I meant:

[​IMG]

8. NICE BREAKDOWN THATS SO IDENTICLE :cool:

9. none i am sure you choked saying that LOL :p :p :p

10. Lol. :) At least you've taken unnecessary insults out of your regular posts.

Might as well start growing. At the moment leading a clan is tough, I repeat my post, it'd be easier for you to gather people while you're growing, and then create clan.

11. But anyways, I'm leaving this spooky thread, as it is becoming even more craptastic.

12. HAHA DRGN YOU SWOLLOW AND @BREAKDOWN JOIN AND ILL MAKE YOU CO OWNER

13. Sorry, but I'll have to refuse. However, I wish you luck if you're going to lead a clan :)

14. No lurking lol

15. hey how you been dude ?!?!?!
    and @breakdown visit sometime

16. Who? Me? I've been fine