World war 3

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Assassin112345 (01), Apr 27, 2010.

1. Bump bump bump bump

2. Bump bump bump bump

3. How can the devs bring out a War update without starting off with another world war. It's the only way to bring in the war update with a bang. Hopefully they will see sense as there is a huge demand for it.

4. I support this idea completely

5. Like the idea just need to know there will be a clear cut winner and loser

6. I like this idea lol

7. I support whole heartedly...

As an added benefit I won't have to listen to the constant jawing on the forums. It has been like three weeks and I swear if I don't get some damned closure to this war I'm going to lose my ****. Let it go and embrace this knock down drag out ending to the forum smack talking. It could be the end all be all epic world war. Leave it all out on the field and then sit back and have a beer and enjoy the resolution. Maybe you won, maybe you lost, but the important part is that it is over.

I for one will do whatever it takes to make this happen, heralding in a new age in kaw warfare. Please join me by posting here with your support for this epic showdown. Let the devs know where we all stand.

I think I have just about used up every cliche in my bag, so I will leave you with one final thought.

This is a socially driven game and the trash talking is part of that aspect. However, wouldn't it be great to have just a little bit of substance behind all the hooting and hollering? Wouldn't it be nice if you could win not with the screenshot, but with the scoreboard? I mean how fun would it be if the Red Sox and Yankees determined a winner by who had a more convincing victory argument in the USA Today? (Insert rival teams of the sport of your home country as well as the paper with the least journalistic integrity)

Buns1 - Mojo co-founder

8. This sounds good.

9. Since it's a world war will there be alliances or just a royal rumble?

10.  supported 100%

11.  great fun idea

12. King lazy in the past there were two sides to both conflicts, and behind those two sides the guilds would gather.
    I'd hope forit to be the same again.
    Assassin

13. I think this sounds like lotsa fun. I'd like to join...Not sure about my whole clan would want to be involved, but perhaps so...

I mean, klzeek would be sad about delaying the heart war though.

14. Couldnt agree with u more Buns1 and Sin I hope we do have a World War 3 this app needs to spice it up again. This smack talking on forums and such gotta stop and it's time for some real action jus b4 Clan War update comes. Cmon guys let's do this and let's have a World War 3 of Kaw.

15. allll da way baby 

16. Cool sounds like fun

17. Love it. That is the way great wars should be 