ZAFT vs Apoc (Who will win?)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SNI_W-IO-IL-FI_PER (01), Feb 16, 2013.

1. I think forums will win the most.

2. The devs are the ones doing these wars so you spend more cash$$$$$

3. IMO even though im a statless alt (lol) I honestly think ZAFT because all the OSWs they been in have hardly been against small opposition such as ZiG war? and they took out iG and the mob in GaW no small numbers, but these are two different games and apoc certainly have the firepower but in OSW that means nothing. Its about keeping members happy so that in the long haul they are still there.

In YAFIs recruitment thread they said must have a life outside KaW, which is a good and clever point. There is nothing worse than getting no reaction whatsoever from the enemy. And that is the perfect OSW tactic, just not taking it too seriously and playing for things other than the LB or having all the equipment just play for fun.

thanks for correction machine gun :oops:

4. @zizz Mob wasn't the equivalent of apocalypse. The Mob was nowhere near the size of zaft in GaW.

5. I have friends in either side of this fight, as do many other people. I personally want Apoc to win. I dislike zaft due to previous experience with their members. They seem too power crazy and i would love to see them being knocked down a peg or five.

6. I reckon op's mother will win. I heard she's got a cannon that can wipe out entire armies, and op has the fuel.
    I'm guessing you're also CyanMoose, op?
    Fan the flames, mumasboy.

7. Meh, I say Apoc, ZAFT is nice, but ehh, idk

8. I say zaft there's way more runners from apoc then zaft and this probably an apoc alt

9. Actually.. Yeah the devs win.
    Amount of xtal purchases go up

10. Cyan's are still attention seekers.

11. BTW CyanHawk is NOT CyanMoose.

CyanMoose changed his name to Hamster and he is perm silenced.

12. Apocalypse only seem to have more cfs because they all must be posted on Laoda's wall, it would be nice to see a shift in power, but it will always keep moving on to more power hungry alliances/multi-clan networks.