Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Yeah that is one thing that people complain about. Lots of people agree that you should get all your gold back when your ally resets, and I'm with them(; If you think this is a good idea, you can send feedback or email support@athinkingape.com with your idea:)

2. I'm against this now.

Say i volley my newly made PC alt, until he is about 40-50 bil. Then i reset him, getting ALL my gold back. I could do it nonstop, and transfer all my gold to my alts and have them at HLBC within a day or two.

Se how it could be abused?

3. What would that do?
    You spend the money
    Ally resets
    You get the money back
    You have no more money than u had before

4. If I have a Allie and I drop him I lose most of gold. I understand that. But we have no control if a person resets I thing we should just get what we paid back

5. Devs made a change a few months ago so that you lose more when u drop an ally the shorter you've had him. Max is 60% at 15 days

So if you've had him for 1 day you would lose a lot more than if you had him for 15 days

6. Unfortunately, that also applies to allies resetting):

It would be nice if it was always at least 60% for an ally reset...

7. This has been argued many times by many different people, in the form of inactive allies are still worth their value and sometimes more. Yes, they may not grow but are excellent ways to boost BFA without spending a lot.

However, the develops form this practice so that people do not simply volley large inactive allies for no loss after the time when they are reset.

8. Anyone get the new update yet? Whats different about the UI?

9. Oh, and whats the %chance of getting a wandering villager? If anyone knows.

10. There's an automatic 1% chance of failing on anything, even if you're way stronger. And sorry, i'm droid.

11. K thats what i thought. Seems a bit higher imo though.

12. Hi, what does the bronze bar do?

13. It is a method of banking/payment from certain EBs. You can buy Bronze Bars and sell back later as a way to keep gold safe, for a price, of course.

Certain EBs drop bronze bars. Most notably ones that used to drop "treasures". If you already have the items from an eb, you are in the running for a Bronze Bars drop.

14. You lose 7.5m per bronze bar

15. What's the device transfer email address?

16. I would likeu a mod or adm to look at my wall. I do not feel threats, or language and racism comments are appropiate and ask abusive acct be silenced. Thank you.

17. Wall a mod, like Logical or CanadianGal. Ask them to look at your wall.