World war 3

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Assassin112345 (01), Apr 27, 2010.

1. With the up and coming release of the clan war system, I was hoping that we as a community may be able to have one more moderated war where there is a definite winner and a definite loser. Also MVP statuses.
    I sent a message to the devs and I realize they are busy with the system, however this may be the last time we can get this before the clan wars comes out ( I am aware that i do not have all the information on how clan wars will work), I do feel that a lot of the younger guilds will want to prove themselves, a lot of the older ones will have to defend titles and reputations.
    With the current war that is taking place at the moment there will always be differing views of whos winning and who is losing.
    I have approached a few people now and all seem keen.
    I have made this post so that all can see.
    I was hoping that it could be a nonstripping war, so that more would participate.
    The devs have now made 2 world wars work... And they were great fun and also showed commitment not only from the players but also the devs who were tracking the movements of the players.
    If you think this a plausible idea and would like to participate please add your name... I hope the devs will look favourably on this idea, as after clan wars is announced I imagine there won't be a need for devs to regulate anymore.
    This could be the last all guild war.
    As for time scale perhaps a months time so all can be prepared etc.
    Anyway perhaps an over optimistic idea, but if you don't shoot for the stars, you'll never lift off.
    Please add support, negativity is not needed here.
    Assassin.

2. Assassin, yah I'm wondering about all the details too of new War system, and will there ever be another World War, after the new war version is out. Or will one clan just war another?
    I loved being part of the mercinaries last WW and my adrenalian hasnt pumped that high since!!
    I love the non stripping of allies!
    So yes i would be interested, as long as i get on the winning team

3. I think you will have to move up tue schedule of this war if it's going to happen, the update seems any day now as opposed to weeks.

I suggest we just expand on the current war. Sides are already drawn up, the unsided people just need to pick one.

Either way, I think it's a great idea and agree that this could be the last chance at a world war for a long while.

Good luck, I hope this works out.

4. I argee with fghgghh

5. Assassin, let us know if you hear from developers, it would be great to have the war tracked by them like The Great war was so there is a definate winner and looser declared.

6. Soumds great! As long as assassin's not beatin me up!

7. I like this idea. 

-David

8. I think this is long overdue.

It would be great to shove some solid proof down someone's throat & stiffle half-witted propaganda.

9. No need to be sore meat. Just cause you lost everything. Try to respect the op wishes and keep the trash out of here.

10. This has the potential to be the best if it ever happens

11. That is a great idea. If they also leave room for add on spots for the merc and assassin guild for example a 120 people slot so there is room for mercs that the clans want in the battle. Example 100 ig and 20 hollow or 100 na and 20 zaft. Like ussual assassin great idea.

12. I would think if the devs left guest slots for alliances and for clans like the merc and assassins for the war system would be a good thing.

13. Great idea bro, and I gotta say I appreciate you speaking up. 100% support.

14. I support this Sin I think it would be a great idea

15. Support. 

-MC-

16. Ok so there is support out there, if you know of any others that would be interested please ask them to read the post, the more support and love we have for the war and the devs the more likely it will happen ( I imagine and as a sweetner please post on iTunes how great the game is).

17. Definately, I say bring it.... Especially with the trash talkers lol, Just tell me whe. 