Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. NO

Almost as if the devs have no clue as to how clan tactics are formed in system wars. Very disappointed in you devs. Work harder on a better fix. All I see here is $ signs rolling in your eyes you greedy chimps. Naughty naughty devs, work for the community on this one not your pockets!!

2. A great idea, especially to the no mith for system wars. More of an exploit then the tower build, and THAT was removed almost completely. Made harder at least. Just like getting mith. Mith is a reward for participated wars, not fighting a few players for free, unearned mith.
    For those complaining cuz they bought 4-5 clans just to exploit the mith payout, you probably deserve it. You shouldn't have gambled on an exploit so obvious. But that was it - a gamble. You lost the gamble. Deal with it. Make a family from the clans if you like... Sell them. Either way, nothing you can do.

So basically, I agree.

3. Englishman - this is for the community. Those who war and work for the mith won't get their ass's kicked across the floor by those who can't seem to handle the pressure and decide to use exploits.

4. @ shadow

Read the original post by devs first then run your mouth again. The myth wars is an update... No one can change that...  And I agree completely with it.

I am an idevice user and voting NO for the proposed estoc war changes. I disagree with them. As idevice user I am unable to vote in the pole so vote here instead to get my voice as a part of this community heard... -.-

5. This thread is the biggest statement yet saying Estocs Wars are for cash players. Is it just me or is KaW trying to kill their own game by pretty much forcing free players away from system wars?

6. The solution to fixing faulty game mechanics, is not to make those that play the game pay more money on an in app purchase.

7. No! Im against using more xstals...

8. No support. How do you expect us smaller players to grow now. Soon, your big spenders will be gone. Now the under 2 mcs is gonna find that it's gonna be a real pain in the ass growing. Devs. I want my old kaw back!

No support devs

9. No.... To all of it.
    Letting people xstal more isn't a way to fix the unbalance in clan sizes.
    If people complain so much then they can max there roster and won't have to worry.

10. I decided against it !

11. No support

12. Wow. The question has to be asked do the devs even know there own game.

Smaller roster size doesn't equal less power and EE wars are both about power and actions.

Amazing that given all the ideas in here about handicaps, extra players, merging teams or whatever the devs propose a half baked idea that will get them more cash.

If you're seriously telling me that you can't figure out some sort of system to even up matches with a game based around numbers in a computer I can't find a big enough facepalm picture for you. That's how badly you fail.

13. Mith is gone in System wars. If you vote from a pc it's only to ally the outnumbered side to use more Xtals

You cannot vote nor see the vote anywhere but a pc

14. no leades with 85%! :cool:

i hate that new mith thing
    :cry: :roll:

15. No support for the "no payout for system wars" idea!
    Smaller clans and players who can't war, only have the chance to get mithril if they do system wars. So then Estoc's wars will be the only way to get mithril.
    Why would you force the people to do Estoc's wars?

16. @Long_Ben There is a photo and job listing on ATA website. It is a young people's biz with a goal of making cash - nothing more... Browse the site, note you cannot vote from your handheld, and draw any other conclusion.

I'd even loan them a couple mathematicians if it was an algorithm problem - its not Summer wars work fine...

17. The extra xstal idea swings the advantage HUGELY in the smaller clans favour. It still wouldn't make it an even match up. It would just guarantee the smaller clan victory regardless of how many members they were outnumbered by. I appreciate the effort put in to come up with a solution but dont think this is it. Sorry :-(