Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. BIG NO on extra crystal use

2. I know that. I'm asking why don't they just do away with the non-EE system war altogether. It's useless now. People won't waste their time with it now that they don't get anything out of it

3. No support
    Ppl will just put 30 members to have advantage. The system right now is legit.
    If u change it and no Mithril pay, that's horrible :mrgreen: Anyways all in all my opinion,
    NO SUPPORT

4. For the people saying 34 vs 30 and crying about all the extra xtals the clan with 30 people will get... Read op. it says if the match up is SIGNIFICANT enough.

Now that that's out of the way, I say no. I've done a couple EE and while I'm no expert on it I can say that even 1 more xtal makes a ton of difference

5. Wat a pathetic Idea.. Then make match up with equal strength rather dan giving more xtals.. This will lead d clans to fight with less in number but more strong warriors n hence they will win by using more Xtals..
    I Vote against it 

6. I vote against smaller clans being able to use more xtals.

7. And umm no on changing the System wars. Not everyone who has a real life can set aside 4 hours to do an EE and everyone needs mith for this game. You made mith a necessary part of this game to war, everyone regardless of their status. People only do mith wars because there is no other viable way to get it.

8. No less xstals or no xstals 4 bigger side is better

9. My vote is NO.
    There are a lot of other options to try in order to improve the Estoc Wars and giving the possibility to the smaller clan to waste more money (or as you call it xtals) is definitely idiotic. Not everybody had a kaw column in their budget, believe it or not that's called reality.
    You want suggestions of things to try in order to improve the Estoc War system? Flip through the 30 previous pages of posts. And while doing so, please note how displeased most people are, and how many are feeling that we are nothing more than dollar signs for you guys.
    Another thing since i waste my time here.. Maybe you devs never considered that the lower threshold of 30 players is a pain in the butt for most medium size clans. How about permitting sized down to 20? And enforcing brackets? How about using the marvel of technology to track how experienced a clan is (example by adding a hidden attribute to each player profile and summing to obtain an experience factor)... That way clans warring for the first time won't be matched up against a merc clan!
    Finally, don't take us for fools.
    My vote is NO. Just scratch your little ape heads a little bit more, and for once try come up with some intelligent things for your 'Trials'.

10. DEVS YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!! HERE'S A THOUGHT, make EE wars able to be won without your crystals. It's the only way to win!! Aside from needing to be a strong clan to have a chance to win in the first place. Make it more fair to everyone my changing this and NOT making you able to use more.

As for the system war changes I give a BIG NO, what are you trying to do piss us off and make tons of money from everyone buying crystals in order to win wars?!?!

LEAVE system wars the way they have always been, and that goes for mwars too. Which is the easiest way for weaker players to try and get new equip.

PLEASE read this and not skim over. Listen to all of us!! This is not a good idea.

11. The method of calculating how many extra crystals a team would be able to use is completely whack! If you watch a war or participate in one you would easily know that one clan when crystaling together in an organized manner can make a plunder swing as much as 30billion in 10-15minutes. The only way to possibly counter this big swing is by responding by using a coordinated crystal in response.
    By giving the smaller team even 1 more crystal will make it extremely difficult for the larger team to win. U will basically be giving really organized clans a potential 30-40bil unanswerable swing in plunder. Given them 2 extra crystals means they will be able to easily keep the other team KO'd and have an even bigger plunder swing.

One possible option would be to give the smaller team more crystals based on numbers. so in a war 30 vs 40 maybe give the smaller team 10 more crystals or even 15 (1.5times the lower number of people). So the teams then have the option to elect which players get to use the extra crystals. The war program that you use would track crystal usage. Everyone in the war would get 2 crystals. Then the smaller team would be allotted the additional crystals that can be used by any member or members of the smaller team. Once max crystals have been spent the Oracle would state your team is not longer able to use crystals.

But giving every member on the smaller team 1+ more crystals is just not fair.

12. wow really devs... no. if this vote passes then i swear im never gonna spend a single $ again on this game.

13. I vote no
    I imagine estocs wars will eventually be what we have as system wars so why make it more complicated?
    I'm sure there have been some mismatches but most of it seems to be people whining.
    Seems you guys are trying to sell more xtals too

14. Exactly Corsair, the Devs want more money and show a half ass care for our suggestions. Everyone needs to boycott purchasing crystals until they make a way to win WITHOUT THEM.

15. Once again, the oblivious developers have bitten off too much in trying to solve a small problem.
    Removing mithril payout from all system wars... Why the bloody hell don't you just remove the system war capability as it is now, now that it doesn't hold any reward at all.

As for wanting more crystals in estocs wars... ARE YOU ALL THAT AFRAID OF YOUR BOTTOM LINE AND NOTHING ELSE? You all may make the game, but you haven't been playing it to the extent that almost everyone has been. If you haven't been playing it to the extent that most have, does that mean you can actually diagnose the true roots of the problem? My answer is not necessarily. A lot of people like wars, both system and estocs, even if exasperated with them. In an attempt to appease the rare poor matchups, you're wrecking the main troubles themselves.

Now, we'll see 30 v 60 if the "extra crystals" update goes through. As I recall, you made the mention that matchups are based on strength. If we see this go through, we'll have teams of 30 all over the place. More clans for war, fine. But we aren't exactly going to see fair teams of 30. the 30 v 60 would then assume that the clans are still fairly equal in strength. What does giving extra crystals to the 30 do? Gives a lot more strength to those underneath. We all know the effects that numbers have on this style of war, but this is a travesty of an attempt to fix that problem.

16. I myself absolutely hate the EE war system