Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. Stupid idea about crystal, i vote big NO ! Better fix the veil so i can veil 5 war in advance

2. No support 

3. Extra crystals for entire clan huge advantage; devs need to calculate carefully how much to award. Last team to clan crystal can pin opponent and never let them up.

4. NO to changing System War and NO to extra xstal for Estoc war. why dont u introduce brackets? This will fix lot of matching issues!!!

5. No support...it will give the smaller clans a huge advantage that numbers can't compare to

6. No Support! 
    Adding more xstal usage for ee war
    Devs probably solve most of the fix for ee war "lag" and unfair matchup" pretty quick.. but instead are holding out on us and make up all of the updates..
    I think its just another plan of the devs to rake in more $$ having us players buy xstal just for the sole purpose of ee war "devs if this not true then why take away mith payout on system wars?" Obviously you guys see this a wall between those players Paying for xtsal to war for miths and the players that dont wanna spend their hard earn cash on xstal so they rather system war for miths.
    If you devs aren't as greedy as I'm thinking you are then i suggest there be some other alternative for us players to earn xstal.. some of the idea i saw in earlier post -
    *extra quest for xstal*
    *xstal payout in ee war*
    Devs here are really getting on my nerves lately.. seems like instead of help solving our problems they see it as advantage to dupe us into paying more for some certain aspect of the kaw.. soon only players who pay to get things in kaw are the only ones who truely get get the game.
    End rant 

7. NO SUPPORT! While yes the old system is exploitable some ppl still like it and want to do it on their own time! Keep both ways.

8. I do agree with taking out mith for regular wars...seems pretty solid to make eb clans earn the new equipment

9. ** Get to enjoy the game** my bad lol

10. Will there be another naming contest? Those were fun.

11. Lol, clans with less can spend more money on xtals. Sounds like a great solution for ata 

12. I would have to vote "no". I'm not gonna go into the math of it all bc that really doesn't matter to me. I've been on both sides of these bad match ups

13. No to all.

14. Lol so what's the point of having a system war then? The only payout you'll get is the gold you get from attacking or stealing someone. Might as well hit battle list and save yourself the trouble

15. Better idea use the 2 hours pre war for lower # side to recruit

16. I think if the devs really care about what us players (customer$$$) think. Here are a few suggestions. Do any of the following: either a) bring back the selling of Mithril at Alchemist b) leave system war Mithril payouts alone c) fix EE Mithril payouts (more Mithril)

17. Also, fix the lag (sorry could resist ). I think until you get the EE war system fixed that the losing clan should get the Mithril they spent on war back. Mithril is hard to come by these days

18. Ikko-ikki, people aren't spending money on xtals in mwars, so the obvious solution is to give the mismatched clan the opportunity to spend more money on xtals, seems pretty transparent to me.

So ATA, why not have clans able to sign up for a war under different max participation increments, such as 30, 40, 50, and 60. Clans can adjust their roster to fill the slot they're looking for. Problem solved. Man that was hard.

19. The extra crystal system isn't going to work the way you'd like it to. It will only benefit those who can afford to buy crystals or still have quests left. Yes it will even up the war, but only if your willing/able to fork over the cash. I don't support that. Don't let the dollar signs destroy the game.