Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. I vote no to the extra crystals. Just means I'll have to spend even more to war weekly.

2. So an xtal cap of 5 at max?
    Pretty nice, if the payout would be more than the average haunt, don't see why more people wouldn't want to war ;)

3. Also now u will have to adjust strength matchups since the extra members makes 1 clan look stronger but losing xtals will make them much weaker. Now clans will want to war with the minimum.

4. ER they got it right!! I thought the same at first until I factored in every members 2 xtls

5. SO people will no longer be able to declare war!!!??? This will not be taken well by community. Why not just take out mith pay out instead and gold pay out and make wars basically a tracker on money earned and lost. Ex during OSW?

6. So Bottum line,there will be no payout to system wars?

7. I say yes to estoc however i disagree with system wars. If you're gunna remove any sort of reward you might as well permanently remove the whole thing.
    And in my opinion, removing a PvP aspect thats been around since almost the beginning isn't a very good idea at all ;)

However if you give me another reason to persuade me over to agreeing to both, i'm open minded :D
    Happy dev-ing

8. No no no no NO. 30-45 is just crazy stupid! Your saying are clan now has to have 3 war clans in order for us to all war?! NO! Please devs! Make a signup bracket for number of participants. 30-45,45-60,60-75,75-90,90-100 so we do not disrupt loyalty to our home clans. We all wanna war together. Why MUST you separate us?!

9. No support to both.

10. Hello admin.
    Can I be admin in your game?

11. Seems legit

12. OMG please change the 30-45 size clan wars to 30-60!!!!!! 45 too low as EVERYBODY HAS TOLD U ALREADY THANK U VERY MUCH

13. A known dev algorithm?

WHAT.

14. I say full support. And removing the 40% war tax IS a reward. Tax free on T5 OSF pays extremely well...

15. Make estoic wars everyday! most people have lives and can't war when you want us to.

16. I've alerted WC using 26 speakers!

-waits for mass chaos-

17. You make it so the can use more crystals wow, that's a convineient fix...?

As for the mithril wars, that's a joke to take away mithril payout, players had to give up earning plunder to buy your crystals and be extremely active to get a minimal amount of mith...

You're slowly closing down this game devs... Cheapskates.

18. Brilliant idea whoever first presented it. This change should really make wars that much better. Thanks for implementing it devs! (Assuming it gets voted in lol)

19. U should not get extra xtals unless even with the extra xtal u have less xtals than other clan. Again I'm assuming u forgot to take into account that the larger number clan matched with smaller number is usually weaker. Since numbers = str in your algorithm. This will actually be creating huger mismatches than have been occurring.