unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ruZty, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Stop crying the matchups are as good as they possibly can be. Sorry your on the losing But of it but it happens. Use your head and think why the matchups are bad not just complain about it. Your useless crying does not benefit the game at all. No you don't get your mith back it's war you lost that's how it works.

2. Oh i Forgot op attack 5/5 no pots 

3. Oh this is getting good
    [​IMG]

4. Continue barking dogs.

5. Black hand you are real funny.

6. Stop scrolling the forums. Get something else to do.

7. It wasnt unfair you had like 7 inactives

8. War is over. Lets not talk about it anymore.

9. Keep coming knight. I don't mind at all.

10. Mirza, request a lock, and stay of the forums for a while.

You're just feeding the trolls now, with the rage.
    You lose some, you win some! That's how life is, ain't fun always winning something.
    You know what went wrong this time, hopefully you can work/correct it next time. ;)

11. You had same # of people.. Couldn't have been that bad

12. We got one yday minus 11 people and won just have to stick it out bud

13. well said ... Well I'm no moose but this is my way of cleaning up forums.

Save us from the noobs. Always lurking
    KNIGHT

14. If the strengths are matched numbers don't matter. But if strength is not equal it is difficult to pull off.

15. Numbers matter dont be ignorant. Each additional player you have over the opponent is 7 unloads extra the other team doesn't have. 1 initial 4 for each hour the war run and 2 xtalls. Please explain how they don't matter

16. mirza stop crying, you had same numbers and same strength. The reason your clan lost was because of poor teamwork and too many inactives. stop blaming the matchup.

17. Op 2/2 dtw for stupid comment

18. F you knight