plunder war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *superfinejoker (01), Feb 10, 2013.

1. how does a plunder war work?

2. It doesn't the devs changed the system so we can't plunder war anymore

3. Plunder wars were best

4. They used to work by players attacking an OSF during a system war gaining plunder, then later forfeiting the war so the OSF gets the war tax.

5. Couple of pure spies, would be in one clan. Keeping them open for endless attacks, as long they had gold out and spies above 20%.

The other side, would all attack the OSF's for plunder.
    And eventual forfeit the war, so all the war tax went to the OSF'S. This allowed the OSF's to mine a lot of gold, p wars injected trillions of gold into KaW.
    Not possible anymore, as devs removed the war tax reward at the end.
    :(

6. To put it in the most basic terms, a dummy clan with a small amount if of p,suers would declare war on a large clan. They would then get hit repeatedly and raise a huge war tax. Near the end of the war, the larger clan would Forfeit the war and the small clan would collect the war tax: the players in the large clan got rich by getting free attacks with no consequence and the players in the small clan got rich off the war tax.

It was an exploit, and it was utterly broken. This has since been patched.

7. ❗Yeh what moose said❗

8. Well, they don't exist anymore :D

9. im not interested in war tax i get the devs took that way, does a pure spy have to be of a size to hit or can it be say 550k spys and no troops.

10. I miss the pwars lol those were some good times

11. The smaller an opponent is the worse it pays. Everyone is open in war. No one is too big or too small.

12. Pure spy just needs money out

13. The key detail to know about the mechanics is that the pure spy would keep money out by selling one of the cheapest def item every second or so.

And u can exploit this now for a mith war, but the devs will look askance at you.

14. I have to argue moose ! PWs held clans together. We pwar during the week then real war on the weekends! There was not a lot of clan hoping!

15. Lmao. Moose choice of color today. ORANGE nice

16. For me, the real joy if pwars was wrecking them. I loved shutting sown an OSF from the outside. People got so ANGRY when I did that :lol:

17. Lol spying someone's OSF was fun ! That's how most of the good was were started. 

18. Don't work no more

19. I remember the good old Pwars... they were like the ebs in beggining of kaw

20. LOL moose i got strip farmed and farmed ALOT by doing that i closed up many OSF then after war they all come at me and kill me lolol