★The Official Kingdoms at War Help Center★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Cool thread, you should lock it at the top of something so we can all find it

2. This thread is pretty pointless, but you made an error. My guide has both PvE equipment and Red Paladin Equipment. Cheese's guide is not on the equipment, it's on the enchanting and what each level is worth.

3. Shouldn't it need to be started by someone associated with ATA to be official?

4. I reserved my spot on the first page! :)

5. Ooh I'm the first one:) although my guide doesn't have all the achievements :-| still trying to find the person who won 2nd ASW so I can get SS. I also need to figure out how many scouts needed for Vanguard lvl2-3 and Swindler lvl3(need SS for both too)

6. I've been searching for dayswinner of 2nd ASW must've changed his name, cuz I can't find him. And there's no one who has Swindler lvl3 or Vanguard(not even lvl1)

7. Oh. I see. Well if you can, please do.

8. I am about 95% we already have a thread like this that links guides.

9. o_O

I have a spot reserved on the first page!

Hehehehehehe...

10. I approve this thread.

11. Haha yeah I saw armoury... :)

12. I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again. My thread has both regular and Red Paladin enchantment on it. Cheese has two threads about the use of Aqua and Inferno/Mith wisely but they have nothing to do with actual enchantment. His guides are very helpful when spending Aqua/Inferno or Mithril you have won on enchantments.

Might edit you're post a bit...

13. ****, I forgot to in the first place. :p