Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I wonder if Trolls ally is a reset bomb...

2. I don't know...he promises that he's not.

There's always truth in advertising...right?

3. Based on the number of CF requests on Laoda's wall. It shows people's RL take precedence over OSW.

How many weeks has this war been? Yepp a few weeks. ZiG v UWF was 3-months n was force ended by 1st ASW.

Lets see if the OSW will be derailed by the Devs by the introduction of HHL.

4. Laoda wall is funny!

Looked like the Appalling Creeps are moving from the DENIAL phase to the DEPRESSION phase now .. So much for acting tough n talking big .. XD

Looks like there's no need to top up my popcorns

5. Look at my wall!! CF requests are from both sides!!
    War is going to be long and fun!! Respect to both sides!!

WoG

6. I did a add up on both sides members and there are 971(apocalypse) and 1,305(ZAFT)

7. ^Is that including FAITH?

8. Yes including faith

9. Without faith it was 971(apocalypse) 889(ZAFT)

10. No doubt there will be many more CF from both sides casualties of war.

But 4 on your wall (is not all the cf's granted i know) compared to Laoda's wall and the fact that the whole of MG's sub clan left the war shows a comparison

War is fun though and praying the Devs don't mess it up

11. Devs will not screw this war if both sides continue to by nobs n xtals XD

12. MG sub clans were rather new as well.

13. Ahh, both sides think they are winning :roll:

Apoc has several very large strips that went down (whether it was 12, 15, or 17T, no one can really say) zaft claims they strip around that much per day, but that seems very unlikely... And zaft really likes to brag about the CF requests on Laoda's wall :lol: So who can really tell?

Side note, zaft also has made several seemingly desperate attempts to make Apoc look bad....
    Just saying :lol:

We haven't heard much in the past few days, but still sounds like it will be an interesting war :ugeek:

14. We already found out about bonehead it wasn't supposed to be it. Loss an zaft are being raped so good thred

15. All of you can see from both side clan, clan member n how many Allie left in their profile.After that yr guess is good as any one about who has upper hand.

16. Apocalypse is winning for sure that's all I know

17. EAGLE Y U SO NOOB? ENJOY BEING A MOD U PRICK

18. Lol I figured it was only a matter of time before zaft called for help. Yeah some dummy ran his mouth, but that happens. It's no coincidence that faith is hiring allies from apocalypse members. Oh well  lol as long as loada keeps funding strips for us it's all good.  bring em on