Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. If you're too lazy, it's 49. And the going rate of xtals is $1

2. Thanks word, delphin

3. [​IMG]

Where is willy? Has he retired?

4. He's still lurking ;)

5. No he goes as paradox now I think

6. Willy goes by ParaXiom now.

7. I have my account linked to a pc, but I don't remember my login. How can I get on a pc version of this account? I don't know what email I used, so how do I recover it?

8. I assume email support about it.

9. whats the email for the devs

What's the email for the devs

10. wall me

Wall me

11. Pc accounts are either linked to mochi or Facebook. If you have Facebook logged in in a browser and go to kingdomsatwar.com/play it should log you in immediately, no idea about mochi

12. You go to www.mochigames.com and log in like you would anything else, then you would search for Kingdoms at War through the search engine on the site. Once you click on it a screen shows you the info about it and screen shots. You would click "play game" and then the game is played.

However the game is much smaller on Mochi than just directly through www.kingdomsatwar.com

13. Could someone be so kind as to provide me with a summary of the last month in KaW, as well as about these new silencing rules?

I heard from a friend that a lot has changed in the month I've been absent.

14. First two silences only silence you from WC and walls, you can still pm and talk in CC.
    There are quite a few OSWs right now, by the way.

15. Wulf, Bellemorte, Moose, Tigress (and I now hear Donkey might be leaving) left.

Silencing rules:
    You can still talk in CC and PM when silenced during the first two silences.

Paladin Equipment Naming Contests - self explanatory

Changes in Estoc Trial's war times and how many people can participate in the war.

That's about all that really happened. Oh and Eagle became a mod now everyone seems to hate him because Moose called him out on "snitching/Telling everyone" a secret about the game that Moose made up. He only told him to see if you would be able to keep it a secret which now Moose claimed that 15mins later he got messages saying "Eagle told me blah blah blah."