From Laoda to Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ray_, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see speaker has no comeback. Another fool lost for words

2. @Oli .. Your desperate attempts to smoke out a mole is so pathetically noobish .. Might work for a 2nd grader at best.

@Appalling Creeps ..looked like you guys have moved on to another phase of war called "Denial" .. History ALWAYS repeats itself. On the brighter note .. "Depression" and "Defeat" is just round the corner .. *sigh* .. Despite all the earlier bravado .. All things fizzle so fast

3. Kappacino how do you smoke out a mole from an SS :lol: try and use that brain of yours every once and a while bud 

4. 2nd grader? Lmao!! You have got to be still in grade school :lol:

5. Speaker = kap. Soo no alt on either side just an alt who posts the "info" he gets from"zaft" nah.you just make up bs to attempt to give yourself some sort of importance. Forum needs a stat limit to keep no balls like you away :)

6. I have no balls.

7. Good old cluelessrobbie! This clown didn’t even know what an OSW was a year ago and now he’s calling ZAFT eb fairies?! :lol:

Didn’t even know you were in HOG until you posted, thought you were still in IG. Oh wait, they kicked you because you’re an embarrassment and a moron. Same reason SFS kicked you way back then. Can’t believe HOG would accept a tool like you, as most there are stand up people…

Seeing you in forums has made me nostalgic though. Remember those good times we had bud? No? I’ll remind you then…

Can’t really decide what was my favourite…Was it when you said system wars we’re “real wars” and OSW’s were for “cowards”? That was a priceless Robbie gem! Posted in forums no less…

Hmmm maybe it was watching you run around KAW begging for protection from anyone and everyone that would listen to your dumbass. Didn’t have a long stay in many clans did ya “pal”

Was it when you posted an “I’m quitting” thread because we were farming you, thinking that would get us off you?

How about when you joined IG and thought that made you “badass”? Didn’t take them long to figure out what a tool you are and kick your ass to the curb.

Nope, I remember… It was that glorious apology thread where you begged for a CF. Yep that was my favourite! :D

Yep you’re a “true warrior” Robbie, we “eb fairies” at ZAFT tremble at the thought of facing someone as experienced in the art of douchebaggery as you! :lol:

8. ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Well System wars can be considered real, they're simply limited by rules in comparison to osw, one might say. OSW is for the brave, it's risky indeed.

10. What a negative way to think. Someone with a positive outlook on life would see it as "Wow, within a year you took some hard knocks, you learned a lot and came out stronger for it.

That is what the hard path looks like. You more or less explained a person who has done a lot. Not someone that turtled in an EB clan.

Anyway... sorta useless banter at this point.

11. Siding with... Damn friend on both side this is too hard! *rage quits*

12. @ _ICEoE_Lord_Sarsipious_HoG_

Seems to me Robbie came out stupider for it. Only an idiot would think ZAFT Destiny are eb fairies. And what does that make his allies in MG? Weren't they a big eb clan? Are they eb fairies too?

Let's face it. Robbie's a tool. HoG must agree. As soon as Robbie posted the forum 3 of your members were on Laoda's wall asking for a cf.

13. @speaker
    Re: Big members like X_Spart_X leaving osw because they cant stand losing their fake gold and lb status..
    I just want to say to zaft:
    Thanks for helping trim our fat
    
    Im off this thread and gonna go hit a few top ten carnage members who are very, poorly, potted

14. You are welcome for that stos

15. I really try not to post into forums, just stick to reading as they are entertaining to the fullest. However, I feel obliged to give my two cents as well. And I won't quote anything for that will take up to much space.

Being new to the game myself, I'm always asking questions to abbreviations, and overtime I learn them. Fact; I've been an EB noob as it fits my allotted time to play the game per "normal" hours. Yet on occasion, I find a little extra time to partake in this game. But it only takes a few to understand which allows us other sheep to follow strategies and what not. So being "EB fairies" or not, I'm sure both sides have experienced vets to lead the way.

As for all the accusations of propaganda and the throwing of BS. Whether it be posted via main accounts or alternative/newly created just to throw BS around. I'm sure there are a few that do it on both sides and no real way to stop it (so this request is basically a rhetorical question.) Why not just stop? I know, its to easy. Let the involved stay out, and keep the talking to the observers. Plenty of 3rd party apps are available to keep war talk (facts not opinions or accusations) of the involved strictly accessible by only them.

I will keep it at that because after all, it's only a game. So I could care less about who lost this and, who has that. Lest us not forget why we gave KaW a chance, to have fun. Whether your a true nerd and enjoy gaming at its most simple form (browser/mobile text based,) or as a simple get-away from the little curve-balls our individual lives throw at us.

P.S. Feel free to wall or follow and pm me. I enjoy chatting with anybody about whatever. But no silly alts, use mains please! And for my only negative slanderous part of this post.

BUCKY OUT
    STUPID IDIOT

16. @speaker

Seriously.... You are quite fun.

17. ^ Ikr :lol: he ignores me though :c

Can't handle it I guess :/ must not like I don't call his BS out :lol:

18. Btw referring to that post you made about the 3 HoG CF posts on laoda's wall. Those are all one person. 

19. Any relation to the other speaker (public_speaker) from about a year ago this time?

20. Did every post of Public_speaker's seem like he was talking out of his ass? If so. Probably the same guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.