Kingdoms at War: 1.42 iOS Update - ATA ID

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Pls kaw answer this ASAP that you are saying because I have to different accounts both linked to ata with same email address,I will lose one of my accounts and left with only one kaw account after years of playing spending £1000s of pounds growing both accounts,and at time I linked accounts to ata there wasn't any info I new of warning or saying any of this?so kaw really thru no actual real fault of my own,if I lose one of my accounts when will I lose it and will kaw then refund me the money I've spent over the years to grow accounts?if not WTF has been the damn point only to off made you more £1000s in money to now come up with this crazy new update and ideas of taking away any of are genuinely created accounts in the first placeplus I only have a second generation iPod so after update will still be able to play kaw on this IPod or not?if not then in risk of really losing both my accounts leaving me only one account out of 3 and having spent so much money all for nothing agree or not is madness sorry kaw

2. Linking two accounts to one address isn't a good thing, you're right. Email support@athinkingape.com with a detailed explanation of what happened and what account you want on which device. They will be able to recover it for you.
    In regards to your iPod, yes you'll still be able to play.. You just won't be able to update or download kaw from the apple store. Make sure your iPod is backed up to iTunes so you can restore from there if you accidentally delete the app.

3. Very useful at the bottom of a long post like this...

4. Is there a way to disconnect from Facebook? The auto in sucks as I would not have linked my Facebook to a random game I play.

5. My Brother's iPhone was stolen

6. Someone stole my brother's iPhone and he didn't sign up with ata or Facebook what can he do??

7. @win have him email devs at support@athinkingape.com he will need to provide account name, last time he purchased something, creation date, the game he plays, basically he will need to prove its his account. If he has another iDevice he plays on they can transfer it to that device IF he proves he's the owner.

8. When I try to link account to Facebook if says that it's disabled. What so I do?

9. Is it safe to connect an account that is currently connected to Facebook and connect it to the ATA ID? Are there any account issues with people doing this? Plz let me know

10. Ok, I have a problem with my accounts! I have one on my iPhone and one on my iPad after I updated my app on my iPad the account that was linked to my iPad udid is now not accessible and it logged into the one I have linked to my Facebook account! So now I have two devices connected to the same account! My question is how do I fix this so I can have the right account connected to the right device! I don't want to loose any accounts because I spend a lot of money on each account?

11. This new update suck! The only way i can access this account is thru my mochi account because after i updated my app it deleted my information for this account on my IPAD! i want to know how i can fix this ASAP. Excuse me but im pissed

12. SO WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET THE NEW UPDATES....OH, IS THAT ALL. FUIGQ

13. Crazy update...... Badly thought through..... I should be able to link 2 accounts to one email.

14. When will the ata id be required? It sounds from all the complaints as though it might be better to wait as long as possible for the problems with the update to be corrected before updating and creating the ata id.

15. If I'm reading this correctly this update will still work on ipod 2g and Iphone 3g but future updates will not work. My guess is that includes any device that is 4.2.1 or lower which means you would also include ipod 3g 8gb. This model will also not upgrade beyond 4.2.1. I recently had the problem with Netflix on my daughters 8gb ipod 3G.
    So please correct me if im wrong on the os version being the reason for unsupported future updates but wanted to make you aware of the difference just in case

16. i thought red paladin equipment will be released every week. i guess that's not the case?

17. I have an account A on my idevice A and an account B on my idevice B

How do I transfer account A to idevice B and account B to idevice A?

I set up ata accounts for each account

Thanks in advance

18. Ok so when I first started playing kaw I made a account with ATA,so if I have an ATA account I can get my account back when I get my new phone?cause I'm getting a new phone soon and really don't want too lose my account but I don't have facebook so can I still get my account back by using ATA?please answer me on my wall

19. I love the update

20. I have an iPhone 4 that is only 3G. I do not intend to get a new phone for quite awhile. Does this ATA thing (not available on this phone) mean I will no longer be able to play the game?