Kingdoms at War: 1.42 iOS Update - ATA ID

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Ok, I had same email for my alt and my main account. My main account is on iPad and currently linked through ata I'd process. My is on android older phone. I tried to recover alt using same ID and now I have my main on both my android and my ipad. Please help, how do I fix this issue?

2. What happens when you put the wrong email as your ATA Account?

3. Have an important question i coud not find answer to. I have main acc on iPhone and alt on iTouch. Now, I get a new phone and recover main acc through ATA ID on it and want to transfer alt from iTouch to old Phone, but old phone still loads the account that was transfered to new phone. So i end up with two devices loading same account and there is no option to log off ATA ID to recover my alt onto old phone. What should be done? Playing this game is getting complicated and frustrating. thanks

4. @kaw_admin, why can you not use same ATA ID across all ATA games?

5. Is it safe to say my main is now gone forever bc of ur update bc if so I want my money back that I spent on it and I'm quitting

6. Great example as to why you need to use a different email address for each ata ID/Account. You'll need to email support@athinkingape.com to see if they can recover your other account.

7. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK

8. To swap an account to a device that currently has an account on it linked with ATA ID you will have to email support@athinkingape.com, it can't be done yourself.

9. No your account won't be gone forever at all. Support will be able to recover it for you.

10. Thanks meisha, emailed support. Generally I don't need multiple email accounts, but will have to set up a separate email account for each alt I create lmao. I guess I only felt I needed one email account to do all my communication on my idevices did not realize I would need multiple until kaw changed the I'd system. Thanks for the answer

11. this really screws over users who use an old iPod touch. new iPods or phones cost money. and times are hard lol

12. So i have an ipod 2g and this is my alt on my ipad so if i get a new ipod i cant buy kaw????

13. I don't see the option to get an ATA ID on my iDevice

14. They can still play, just can't update in the future.

If you get a new iPod of course you can play KaW. Your iPod 2G won't be able to use future updates that's all.

Did you download the update? It's under settings -> accounts

15. Where is the spinner??? I updated but cannot find it?

16. It is for Nobility> Gold conversions and Mithril purchases only.

17. I seem unable to log into my account through Mochi. Will that be fixed along with the other linking errors, or is it a seperate Mochi issue?

18. @window, login on Mochi, and type in mochigames.com/game/kingdoms-at-war always works for me. I just can't go through Mochi and search for kaw

19. Thanks Joey, I'll try that. But I've been getting an official error message telling me that there's an error logging into my acct so that might not work.

20. I should probably add that I have only gotten the messages since signing up for an ATA account.