Noob's Guide to 500 Nobility Points

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Asshat, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Or on android.

This is really nice. I already bought my first propack for free, in 24 hours.

The next day, i couldnt even get 10 nobs.

Its a matter of luck.

Now i won't have to waste my noob tears.

2. Wouldn't you get more stats if you invested in the 100 & 20 nob packs?

3. I had the other propacks already...this was a quest journey to get the big tamale

4. What is the best quest to do if you're trying to get 500 nobs? on my main account I've done the third one about 100 times today with no luck...should i keep trying the third quest or do a different one?

5. Bs.

Did 1k quest = 7 nobs.

6. In my reset days I would do all the quests through the one called Cold Spell for the crystals. Then I would just do the first quest repeatedly. Nobs drop randomly on all the quests but I cared more about the nobs than the gold so I kept doing the easiest quests so there wouldn't be any fails. I did about 1,000 quests a reset and averaged about 10 nobs per reset.

Of the 89 resets the best nob rate I recorded was 1.87% and the worst was 0.46%.

If you only do 100 quests anything can happen. It takes massive amounts of quests for the nobs to pile up.

7. now ive done like 250, and still havent gotten a single nob...

8. Such a waste

9. Dang, that stinks):

10. Got the first 20 nobs, just got a random nob drop ... 499 more to go!

11. Glad we have a troll's opinion. A waste to you but fun for me. I picked up all the propacks without spending a dime and in the process banked 750B of gold in allies. Hard to see the waste. It's a game. Have fun and play however you choose :p

12. For the noobs that keep asking. Just read it. All your questions are answered within.

Don't give me tl;dr. If you want 500 nobs then read and follow instructions. Following instructions is how you grow out of your noobishness.

13. That's awesome. Wow..

14. On iphone i don't think you can spend nobs for propacks. Am i wrong?

15. Nice, most nob. I ever had at once was 60, 40 went to 2 name change and the rest went to buy the 25 nob pro pack. I got 50 from summer wars, easiest way to get them ;)

16. Yeah on iDevice you can't purchase packs for nobd

17. Nice Work NoobDoon Great Thread

18. I just cheated and bought all pro packs..doing quests for me is like busting my balls in with a rusty screwdriver