new pure guild hansel clan

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by bankiller, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I feel the need to point out that hansels have considerably higher plunder from skimming assassination actions as well (23.3m per hit using 2.5m pot for atk) and 123m from skimmiing 1 assa per regen on haunt (5 hits all EB) = 123m. 567m per unload shows that 3-3-3 skim assa pays better than 37 assa unloads within a few skims. My alt gets about 1.3B ber 125 pots on haunting at roughly 210kcs i avg. 3-5B per 2 hour haunt w/o xtals, so i can see it being a gold mine.

Tl;dr = skim assa, hit pots, atk, and if your a guild hansel you will be paid handsomely at the end

2. Also, i deal roughly 5300 per FB unload assa 1200 FB atk so you may want to recheck math on that - 12 HL, 2 L3 CoE, 34 Guilds lvl 4

3. new clan "Guild Hansel Camp" has been created guys:) wait for u guys to come and lets explore the haunts plunder limit:)

4. These tests are wrong, on the basis of:

1) You get less money per hit as your troops go down and you still do the same damage as your troops go down.
    2) You get less per item as you get more items into an EB

5. let's see the result bro")

6. need 20 more guild hansels to come guys:)

7. haunt on now guys) come and join:)

8. ty for coming bro:)

9. In my experience looking through all the hauntings and such I have been in through out the months in the numerous different clans all heavy with different builds I have seen that the plunder has often only varied between 68-74b on a 2 hour haunt
    So it brings me to the conclusion that do guild hansel's actually earn more then everyone else or does having them in your clan mean that other builds earn less

10. check our recent haunt bro:)

11. recruiting now guys:) come over if u are guild hansel or similar: we accept 600k+ spy status:)

12. 105b for the second haunts, because we still lack of hansel hittters, I need to get big guys to help a bit:) but if we get more guild hansels coming, our plunder will go up! and we can get a 2 hr b2b huants clan with 110b plunder..lol come and join guys if u are a guild hansel or similar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Ive just been playing for about 4 hrs check my stats im interested! How can i get alot of gold faster? I joined a clan but. I will stay with a clan who can help me be better faster im layed off work so im real hungry tou
    be a great smart warrior!!

14. 119 bil last haunt and out of the top 10, 9 of them were 5 bil or more. Not bad.

15. Aaand I'm in the clan

16. Guid Hansel Camp is recruiting!! Huge plunder, great family. 700k combined spy stats.

17. Still recruiting 1 mil CS hansel players!

18. Im low now but building fast. I would love to join. wall me

19. I posted this in KAW scientific guide.,

Support!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fast Haunt Gold baby!!!