A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow so much Zaft ass kissin on this thread it makes me cringe

Its funny to see though. Keep it up.... Maybe they will tickle your balls after war or throw you a sausage party

2. So many rumors :lol: didn't you ever learn not to listen to rumors? Especially when they are false

That's the cool thing about apocalypse, we don't need to brag about our strips not do we care if the public knows about them, we know what we have accomplished and what the enemy has or has not accomplished.

I could throw down a list of strips accomplished on Zaft, but out of respect, there is no need to.

I'm sure the majority of Zaft feel the same way, but you know there are those select few people who get so excited over a strip, and have to go tell all the little ass kissin alts about it.

3. Make that not a nor  missed it in the quick proofread 

4. Oli funny you say not to believe rumors. Isn't that what this thread was based off of? I believe so.
    As for strips I have no doubt y'all have performed some and cleared ppl, no one can stay up all the time. But saying you don't need to brag about it. Then why does a player in your clan post supposed strips that happen on their wall?

5. Speaker of truth,

If loada is a resonable guy then why he didnt say anything to harbinger of wrath he set me as perm farm and he call me noob( u can check my wall) just because i read this thread and wrote respect to apoc. And now iam fighting aganist zaft alone for stupid resone.

6. Well done to Zaft Carnage for surrendering to EB. Better still why not do and EE war .

Zaft Carnage Epic Battle Warriors

7. Uae you clearly showed why you deserve to get farmed lol. Last i checked zaft farming doesnt come with lube enjoy! :lol:

8. @ Barcode, posting on your own wall is the same as giving the information to another player who you know who is going to post it on forums? Since its known that the player/alt has his face glued to your ass.

Damn I didn't realize these were one in the same. Well you learn something new everyday :D

9. Is there any reason for the smack talk!?

All of you, are just a small amount of both side.

If your side wants a valid statement please seek others opinions via council and respected leaders.

This is all becoming so petty. In the opinion, through what I have seen.. Most these comments are false. I know for a fact, a friend of mine, did have concerns about the risk of abandoning Zaft. I know that it's maybe the case of many members of both side.. As many take "war running" seriously... Yet maybe it's that which leads people to feel uncomfortable and scared a little.

I do believe that Zaft isn't saying the full facts though and I know, apoc is with holding info from "outsiders" as it's in house knowledge, not outsiders.

Speaker of truth, I've been reading your comments, and I will defo be one to accuse you to being a individual from Zaft. I think you are in the battle ground with no say, so I think you need to make yourself important by being "the speaker of truth" I may ask though, through what I am told that.. Your opinions and "the truth" is not wanted by either side.

I also find you to be.. Rather annoying, self centred and pompous. You seriously need to work on your deliverance of truth as you could be seen to be biased and judgemental... Maybe because little poor you was forgotten.

I also ask for many of people on this thread to take a step back and watch, as many things are not what it seems.

I also love how many of you, jump to defend one side.. I find, it rather off putting as you say it's your opinion, yet what actually persuade your judgment.. Many of comments are either own, related or even part of one side.

Is it really true, that there are too many yes men in this world?

Try standing for your own right, thought, opinions and just do what you want.

I got no issue in saying, that I would stand against Zaft, over and over again, because the rumours say they are the best. We'd see if that'll true. I find that too many Chinese whispers happen.

So let me tell you something. I honestly think, both sides seem to take it personally. I find maybe pride will be a issue.

So I say, as a person who joint this war, at my free will.. To see Zaft tested.. If you don't feel the same passion, attitude or even enjoyment of your fellow members... Maybe it's time to seek what you enjoy.

Respect to Zaft, respect to apoc. I am one man who'd stand till the end. How will break and fall, how many will fight on when they got nothing to lose. Because I tell you.. Too many in this war has too much to loose. Yet so many has so much to gain. Which will you be?

10. For Zaft's sake, I want to believe that this speaker person is 100% full of it. Otherwise, I'd like to know why they chose to do all their communicating through a statless alt when Apoc is in here posting with mains.

11. Laoda used to be king, but now Coml3y is my new hero!!

12. May ZAFT will do that as part of the celebration ..

BUT .. Don't feel disheartened .. Spandex Eroticas (or watever SE meant) and friends .. I'm sure your big mouth leaders gonna give u all some good massage like this

|
    |
    |
    V

[​IMG]

13. Kappacino you better start now banking in pots, cause once this is over, your allies are gone and no more EB's for you.

14. Awww Olibear acting tough 

15. Nah .. ain't wasting time guarding 20B of Allies .. get that back at most in 36hrs (include sleep time) ..

About the EB .. no news dev shutting down EB to mourn your loses .. yet

16. If you can make 20 bil in 36 hours while constantly being pinned then good on you.

@your second part...... um wut?

17. this is my main i dont play KaW much lol i reset all my accounts just browse forums on laptop, but anyway im not taking sides lol im just saying apoc should settle this tag thing in pm and war for fun and see whos best because this is a great time to showcase osw as fun and for both apoc and zaft to show people that its a game and it doesnt matter how big you are as long as its enjoyable. all this trash talk is throwing it down the shitter and tbh its a minority of people with a bad thing to say about laoda he is a cool guy and like he said ZAFT aint trying to rule with fear its just a game and apoc, i know some in mg who are actually chillin people and olibear is a cool guy but the reason it started is simply pathetic drop all ******* reasons and simply war to war.

18. @ uaepower

Laoda's a busy man. He probably doesn't even know what's happening with you. Why don't you try posting his wall and ASKING him for a CF? For that matter, why don't you try asking Harbinger NICELY for a CF? A little politeness on goes a long way, on KaW and in real life. Try it and see.

19. You sound like Laoda's secretary.

I bet he makes you dress all sexy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.