Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. ^go to an apocalypse clan. Their family clans are listed. Same with any ZAFT clan.

2. Nice thread Weez But I don't need a reason to fight

3. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents since my clan was mentioned in opening post. First off all its steal elite not steel elite lol. A few months ago we started receiving hits from --Sparta--Elite, at the time the reason was unknown. After 24hours of hitting it became clear that they were hitting because of clan tags. We reluctantly removed as we knew it would be suicide if we kept them. There were no runners, We at Steal Elite are a peaceful clan and try to avoid conflict, especially with a clan like Sparta,

4. Apocalypse all the way !!

5. We at KOTFE here by surrender to ZAFT. I have dropped my build as requested by LAODA. I am also turning the ownership of KOTFE over to LAODA who is a better player and person than anyone in my clan.

6. Nice alt. you realize no one believes you right?

7. Impersonating another account is a banable offense.

8. I didnt have my tags till i laid to rest with the clan that made me family then i changed my name and added the tags.just saying really no ones business on decisions clan owners make for the clan!!

9.  don't worry I rebuilt already 

10. lol

11. Um chuck machine I have no idea who u are unless your saying u wanna be friends cuz of my argument and following insult then don't count me amount your friends

12. Lmao if everyone is complaining about changing tags costing REAL MONEY, how poor can you be ? They cost 5 dollars plus you get 3 regens with that purchase.. Doesn't seem like too much to pay to be able to enjoy the game without getting hit constantly , just saying..

13. Bullies imo but hey SE_Messiah_Yafi looks darn sexy on me

14. *sigh* threads like this reafirm my belief that humanity is effed.

15. Yet another person Villyfied by SirCozza's alt formerly known as SE_SirCozza_SE

16. I've gotta say, I'm sick of reading all these threads in reference to "reason for osw". I don't understand why everyone feels the need to justify their reasons to play war on a game intended for just that. It's very silly and takes away from the true nature of the game.

That being said, clan tags have always been a great reason to war someone. all those complaining about it Cost money to change name and blah blah blah. How do you think they got the tag in the first place? They just started playing kaw, knowing nothing of it and said...."self, you should add a SE to the start of your name because later on down the road I may be in or own a clan that SE can be the acronym for!"??? Get real.

Example...

Everyone knows who this is: CR. I don't even have to tell ya. But for those of you thinking its Cuddly Rabbits, you're wrong. It's a "trademark", if you will, of CR's legacy and infringement upon it should expect full retaliation.

Wars have been started for far less reasons. Even then, the bad reason need no justification. It not real life, you're not breaking any moral aspects of your life...you're just playing an iPhone rpg that is based upon the principles of war.

That is all.

17. I dont know what you people are all talking about but i'll kick all your asses!!!!!!

18. Dondada couldn't have said it better.