LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey upayme, u are still a no one!!
    Noob

2. Lol when this war is over you'll be dropping ur tags

3. I'm a no one? Didn't u just see what heywtf posted about me before he dropped his build n allies? He said sinistermonkey is the best

4. Dear 1ate7,

RL comes first. You have my respect.
    Good luck bro!

To all other players, please give him due respect for his decision, unless you are devoid of human emotions.
    Thanks!

5. Butt hurt much?
    You are welcome
    You were never a Black Han as I had told u before, you are / were a no one and will remain a no one.
    So shut up or put up you noob.....
    Runners from black hand, LR.


    As I told u before: I am Black Hand.

6. Sin pls provide a SS as I don't believe a word you say/post, and hey

You

Are

No

One

Noob

7. LMAO!! But I was one of the founders of black hand and I'm a nobody so that would mean ur in a clan created by a nobody thus ur a nobody...

8. So ripper ur BH and ur proud that's like saying "ya you know that guy losing in that war YEAH that's me"

9. Any kind forumers out there willing to post what heywtf posted a while ago since I don't know how to post SS in here

10. Shh jack hide those EB stats  and show some respect bud to your opponents. Let your hits do the talking

11. Not even gunner he's like a guy with an iPhone telling Steve jobs ya Steve jobs u suck I got an iPhone and u don't?

12. Words, words, words... empty and meaningless from wc hecklers. I can max xtal just about every day yet do a few posts. The two are not exclusive of each other and require no particular time management skills.

The forums issue is overall mud slinging and quality of content especially from alts very obviously from your side. Perhaps we should have created our little army of statless alts to cheer for us but we choose to post with our mains

13. I support what Wulf said on this thread (Note: I don't honestly no much about the war

14. I fought with SinMonkey in ASW 2 Team Wrath and i can confirm that he is a no one.

15. Also let me ad this when Arsh was being farmed by Black Hand yes i repeat when she was being farmed by BlackHand i had a friend let her in and became a member. So she did not creat Black Hand that is a fact.

16. You confirm he is a no one. Who the **** are you? Lol. No one has ever seen your name before. Except in their newsfeed, saying that you've joined the epic battle

17. Who said she created BH? And lol I was of the ones farming her and u had a friend to let her in black hand really? Awww cool story

18. Lmfao bio that's a good one!!

19. Ouch badge that's cruel right for the  no holding back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.