iG vs Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rontheman1, Jan 4, 2013.

1. As you know Ig and has gone against Last Rights because of one thing Farming and iG bank. Now I don’t know if this was bellmorte, bellmorte, or bellmorte but I know one thing all these clans are relentless and won’t stop until thy kingdoms fall. Last Rights is currently at the top of the pack and is full of hlbc who have been at the top of the pack for at least a year not to mention that they have the most prestige and won the Summer wars and deserve to have there glory. iG (the legendary Myth on the other hand has been around since the beginning they are known by most people and if they lasted then who in there right mind thinks they wont last now. Lets count there allies iG iG Systems -WiT- WiG Easy’s Retreat Good vs Evil Fast Furious etc. There has been lots of contervosy of who’s gonna win who’s gonna win but unforuanetly I have to lay my bet on iG. If u think differently aout this I challenge my bet on 15billion for Last Rights downfall. IG now and forever. :ugeek:

2. Ill take you up on your bet

3. Another thread already?
    [​IMG]

4. Good points being made on this thread.

5. Lmfao!! 15 bil is nothing.

6. Awww.

Where'd the bb fail, "sarcastic knock at machine" guy go?

7. Next thread made on this that is completey pointless im farming whoever the op is. That is your warning

8. It's different for every clan group.

Ad Mortem and Ransom are family clans, but when we have time AM jumps in on any alliance wars going on.

Typically our CA consists of more that 2 clans to choose from. Members come and go to fight from inside allied clans or EB, and currently the place is empty.

I feel the definition changes by clan.

Typically the info is on clan page so you know wassup.

9. I'll take you up on your bet, OP.

By the way, you missed out -Silent Shadows-

10. iG babeh!! Vasia we love u

11. Ig is strong so is last rights. It will be interesting my bid is they will work it out in due time.

12. No one can win BH their all r true warriors n exprience player LR stop dreaming of winning Troublemaker will bring u all down , only matter of time 

13. Why bump this? •_•

14. Interesting that queenvas posted

15. like how you looked at both sides. just 2 things......
    1) you will lose your bet
    2) you need to work and your spelling and grammar 