AAH clan DEAD finally

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHUT_UP_BABI, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Dead or alive you won't know,you're too small to be hit

2. Kiss he's 10000000000000000000, no infinity times better then u

3.  a non stat alt has to post we are a dead clan. If that's true then why use an alt?

4. How about a certain achievement? Because if there was star req. No one would reset.

5. kiss u dragging Osiris into this thread with your comment - or are you Os alt  just saying 

6. I will be fair and objective.

AAH is far from dead.

Most of them merely went to another clan to do estoc wars and continue the fight from there, because they are unable to do the wars at their original clan.

In fact, they managed to do a mini strip rather successfully on Ryan when he went on an overseas business trip. Good job. :p

7. Fair comment an respect for that 

8. Glad to see they have one that will tell the real story. Respect appleseeds

9. OP has lost his mind.

10. Love us or hate us (either side) we are all atleast willing to bang nevermind the consequence of being stripped, pinned, ect... Respect to all in or been in osw for having guts to brawl as the game was meant to be played

11. Yay finally here come a true warrior respect to u pls tell us noob owner stop crying at forum ( Si ) 

12. obviously touched a nerve with this troll still hiding behind that account lmao. Keep up ur posts, u entertain us all lol

13. Appleseeds, you have my respect for that honest comment. AAH isn't dead(and will never be); I'm Dead