LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. One question. Blazey said that Ven started hitting belle first I believe after dingo continued to farm accounts he believed were still Blazeys?

So in effect an ig bank and an ig member were hitting belle before she hit them?

2. Belle was the owner of LR at that time. She was hit for ignoring a nice warning that she was given. What a proper leader should have done is inform her member, an LR council btw, of wrong hits and instruct him to stop. Instead she started throwing around conspiracy theories and accusations on top of nasty insults. Plus Dingo was already taken by me lol But she wasn't hit by a clan, she was being farmed by a player, who she treated with absolute disrespect. And it would've stayed just a personal matter if belle didn't continue to whine to every single ig council..
    She did hit me first tho. I was farming Dingo but belle decided that farming me with 7 of her alts will make Ven disappear lol

3. @sherlock

I understand your position. However, I think I will let ppl post what they want, and then weed out any useful information there is to edit the main part of the thread.

4. Blah blah blah. I still love you debbie

5. @snr

Yes Ven's clan status is very unclear to me.

6. it's not possible he has a higher vocabulary?
    could't help myself after several forums of this crap

7. I'm having trouble today logging into Kaw from my PC. Will try to update as soon as I can solve the problem. Thanks.

8. I want to see both last rights and Blackhand get destroyed :)!

Nothing personal to the members of either just think the decisions made by who ever, has lead you both to become known for bullyish, farming issues and not of war. You lot talk too much smack, and it really is funny to see you both at each others throats as it'll be no love lost.. You both hold an attitude to my dislike, I find as a general as I been on BOTH of yours bad sides... That you two clans was disappointing and in fairness.. I felt let down that you didn't live up to the rumours. You two are both farming clans not war clans. You got a attitude and ego problem. Both trying to live up to what you once was.

Get over it.. You two wouldn't of warred each other alone. You two clans have issue with one another, for about a month, yet, you two did other things instead of fighting a equal sided fight. I think you both should be left to fight and we'd see you'd get hurt.

9. Technicaly lR was in a OSW with BH before IG came in
    So that means they where fighting each other 1v1 proving ur comment to be false

10. @com...you think LR wouldn't love to fight bh alone? U out your mind bro. Ig made that impossible so it is what it is

11. Two revisions have been made. ONe to participating clans. The other to who expanded on the original 1v1 to make it an osw.

12. For what I believe pinky, talks and things have been going on for quite a while, yet neither side truly took it upon their selves, after the insulting and things to come to blows with one another, maybe out of respect, or maybe a waste of time? I don't know, all I know is both sides decided to turn the other cheek

13. Rushy, farming and 1v1 is different to war.. Neither side declared war until ig was involved.

14. Isn't voodoo there on yafi clan page too? Lol

15. well first I have a few things to point out.. yes I am a statless alt, yes I was created just to comment on here, no I am not an alt of anyone in this war just have a few questions..

LR keeps bringing up that they will not fight BH because iG made it "impossible" to fight them alone yet it seems to me that iG and alliances are now a bit busy with regs and alliances and yet LR has not made any attempt of going after BH alone.

They wanted to fight BH, they kept claiming BH can not fight LR alone and to this day they keep saying iG has made it impossible yet every factor LR has brought up on to why they can not fight BH alone has seemed to disappear. iG is busy with Regs, the numbers are evened out and I have yet to see any attempt from LR to go after BH.. things are evened out for LR, how about you grow some balls and stop making excuses and just go after the reason that this war started? starting to look like you guys are depending on the help of Regs to take down BH. Kind of pathetic dont you think?

16. NAD RESPECT FOR IG

17. @desire.... erm ig declared war at same time bh did, does it seem possible to fight bh alone while being hit by ig? or you missing something?

18. but i guess all the nubhand folks we have stripped u dont know about either huh? just dont even reply