~Unknown Secrets~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXCrimsonWingXx, Dec 28, 2012.

1. PROLOGUE:

I've always known I was different, even before this crazy adventure started. Actually, nothing about me ever seemed normal. I'm not sure people even thought of me as a mortal. Sometimes now I start to believe them...... No I am, or at least was a human being.......right?

I waited for a sign, a message that this was a dream, or that I was alive......none came. I waited there for how many hours, days, weeks, but nothing confirmed I was in the realm of reality. This was 10 years after The Journey Of The Seven. I sat there fading into the grasps of death, falling deeper into the comforting darkness, asking myself one question I yearned to be answered.

-Did I save the world,or did I destroy it............

{[*]}

2. Makes me want to read more, but only if the prologue was more longer and more descriptive

3. So first off, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm not the bad guy here, I just told you I was different.
    My name is, I mean was Sirk Deth. Not really the nicest name around but people respected it.
    You see, I have the blood of the two strongest families, the Soul and the Deth family. Coincidence much? Ya I guess so, but it also happened to have a nice ring to it, since they have been paired up and called The Balancers of Order

4. Dammit! :mad: let's try again

5. So first off, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm not the bad guy here, I just told you I was different.
    My name is, I mean was Sirk Deth. Not really the nicest name around but people respected it.
    You see, I have the blood of the two strongest families, the Soul and the Deth family. Coincidence much? Ya I guess so, but it also happened to have a nice ring to it, since they have been paired up and called The Balancers of Order

6. So first off, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm not the bad guy here, I just told you I was different.

7. So first off, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm not the bad guy here, I just told you I was different.
    You see, I have the blood of the two strongest families, the Soul and the Deth family. Coincidence much? Ya I guess so, but it also happened to have a nice ring to it, since they have been paired up and called The Balancers.

The Souls were the most gifted mages in Axelinas while the Deths were the fiercest elven warriors in the empire. These two clans were called upon during the battle of the Dragon Siege. Although both clans never met, they fought as if they were one, the Souls healing the Deths as they fought.
    They're the reason Axelinas didn't fall into a period of disunion. That's why both are known as the royal families of the kingdom.
    My mom(Victoria) came from the Soul family and my dad(Blake) from the Deth. They got married and had me.

Bad mistake.

They were 11th generation Balancers and didn't know much about their history since there hasn't been any action in the realm for years. There wasn't any need for them to get involved in all that violent history. But even so, they had their ancestors blood and were excellent fighters.
    Turns out, there was a prophecy about different forces coming together and making a figure that would vanquish all good in the land...then destroy the world.

Well, turns out that was me

Anyway, on that happy note, let's begin our story......

8. wtf? where the **** is this even going? 3 of the same post in a row?

9. Srry dude, something ****** up and it wouldn't show the whole thing 

10. Pro tip: Ampersands cut off your post because phpBB reads them as a code to end the post.

11. Thnx nova 