Kingdoms at War - 01/02/13 Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Like I said in joe's thread. Mickey got the quick fix for this. Open tower builds to other tower builds... Easy...

2. The Dtw of the Tower bild is à expolit.
    If you have troops at full bar and dtv at the same time it i flawed game mec.

In real life a havy fortess have less casultyes than the atacker. This is in My mind the fix; if one hit à towerbild it should loose some troops at à huge expense of the atackers troops.

Soory for My bad english, Its not My first second or even third languge.

3. Zatt, if I were a betting man, I'd say that the devs will do the tower hits tower fix. It's a start, but probably should go a little further. We'll see..

4. Easier fix: cut the obsolete code

5. That would mean every clan would need to ensure they had members with this build, which would cause more to convert and therefore more turtles. Not a good fix in my opinion :?

[​IMG]

6. I think the bottom line with the tower builds is that there should be no DTW in EE wars. That was put in specifically to prevent turtling and was stated many times by the devs. They don't want DTW in EE wars for any reason.

So how is the that the build can be DTW in an EE war even is even questioned as to whether it is intended or not?

Sounds like an awesome mechanic for OSW but DTW has no place in EE.

7. Unbelievable. "War" builds complaining that they can be hit in "war".

My favorite argument to date, "You can strip them to KO them!"

Clearly that's a terrible argument. Folks that strip nearly any member of any clan or family worth their weight most often become isolated and clan farms pretty quickly.

Also, I disagree with mick to a point. Tower build hitting tower build just creates more tower builds, it's not a long-term fix, just an increased proliferation of this build.

That said, your heart is in the right place.

8. To be fair it's human nature to find an 'exploit' then use it to an advantage, just as its human nature to be disappointed at the idea of this clever 'exploit' being removed ( and hence complain).

Agreed, this is a valid argument only if the debate was in regards to a osw. It holds little merit when it comes to effects in EE wars.

9. Dear Devs, plz change all games mechanics so losers can win wars, don't forget to make spies attackable - because they want every build attackable- don't worry after your done with that , the butt hurt noobs will have another list of complaints so they can war their eb builds instead of actually taking the time and effort to upgrade to a war build. Like failing on a stronger opponent totally unfair 
    Be sure to give aqua, inferno, mith , xtals and pots to everyone that signed up. Because after all , butt hurt noobs have an over developed sense of entitlement 
    Make a game that takes 0 intelligence to play, so no one has to actually do anything to win and take the time to learn to play.
    OMG, who actually thought of adding towers to a war game? 
    Why should any game have different builds?? Attack, spy, hybrid, defensive ??? You're hurting their little brains 
    Have one build that can just attack, and always win , then maybe it will "level the playing field" so they can win a war. Because we all know that war is fair!!

10. Can be changed all times? I wish all times will be 2 hours earlier than now.

11. P.S devs, the idea about all of kaw converting to tower build.. You'll have to disable the assassination button , because that will be craziness!! 
    Who ever believes that it's actually possible to "turtle" in a KO war That's priceless 
    Like IMF I have to stay totally active, crazy concept for a war game 
    Time KO? Strategize hits? Work as a team together? So much easier to change entire game mechanics 

12. Oh and about the times- 4hrs later on Thursdays , 3 hrs later on Sunday . Because after all .. It's all about me , who cares if anyone else actually plays this game 

13. Moose, joe, giskard, satan, willy, gamehenge 1
    IMF, face - big zero. On tower builds.

14. Add krypton to that list.

15. Add Meisha to that list as well 

16. Zeroing troops and going dtw to attack is the exact same " exploit" used by hansels . That leaves only spy actions available to hit them. Allowing that to stay will mean they will rule the game , totally not fair .
    Change game mechanics so anyone can be hit at any time unless they are KO . Oh, it already is that way 

17. This is the exact response that makes me a proponent of nixing the build.

The reason a player fails on this build is due to the DTW effect that is in the coding. Not due to "lack of skill hitting buttons".

I'd like to see them nerf the build, and then see your opinion on a war build then, because, as you said, war is a team effort. The tower build allows you to sit with full troops, unhittable by attack builds, in a KO war. It's an exploit.

I argue that all DTW mechanics are unfair, including my own weak ass hansel build. If you have troops/spies, you shouldn't be DTW. This is my opinion....

But, if you disagree with me, you won't catch me calling you "a butt hurt noob" or attacking your intelligence...that just shows me desperation in trying to save your exploit. Dig in. I'm not butt hurt.

In fact, if the devs don't nix this in a couple of weeks, I have plenty saved up to convert. Though it will render their new war system a barren wasteland.

It's up to them.

18. The only people who complain about tower builds and Eb kids that can't take a hit. it's just another way to play the game.

19. About Casting Veil Strategy before war. Please be notice Veil persons r not allowed to war. However his veil time is over