Zaft Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YA_iiiiiiiiiiSUCKiiiiiiiiii_FI (01), Dec 17, 2012.

1. If I may, can I please ask a complete nOob question? Well too bad if the answer is no because I'm asking any damn way.

Where did the name zodiac alliance if freedom treaty come from. Is it a real life event? Or deep history of KaW?

2. Omg I just searched it on the Internet and found out what zaft meanstotally didn't see that one coming lol. Guess now I'm going to have to find out where to get copies of these so I can watch them. But still. Totally didn't see that one coming

3. Mad respect for Zaft,most big clans are disrespectful to smaller player(will not name them:3)but Zaft and regulators are the only exceptions I've ever found,tho I'd love a Zaft starter clan:3:::3::333333

4. MG beat one of the ZAFT clans twice and not the old/new ZAFT war clan, which I believe was the original ZAFT clan which has been reserrected for the EE wars for the entire ZAFT family to fight from.
    Correct the history part if I'm wrong please.
    

5. I'm not sure if MG calls themselves a war clan but one thing is for sure, no one beats them in an Estoc War, and I mean no one. The whole clan is organized and works like a machine.

6. Zaft formed a strong clan with several strong zaft leaders that's kinda not fair don't u think?

7. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ZAFT beated MG on WAR 3

:mrgreen:

8. Well im on an alt, shoot me.

9. Op who ever u are ur worst than a Justin beiber/ one direction fan... Stfu on all these threads

10. AGREED BHSATAN