Toast's Guide to Quests

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Toast, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Very nice!!!

2. @connor, that relates to your attack strength. You can still complete one that says that.

@blind, there are specific quests which drop crystals and tell you about it. Nobs are random (~.83% chance every success) and only give one line of "You found a nobility point!" along the bottom, so you may not have noticed if you did get one.

@peanut, thanks :)

3. How many xtals u all hv? Who have the most xtal?

4. [​IMG]

Pics of toast in the shower 

5. In my butter mansion, yes.

6. Have gotten close to 30 crystals from quests

7. so far in quests ive mastered about 40ish and have gotten 5 nob and 15-21 crystals. they started as 1 bonus then 3 bonus almost every other quest mastery.

8. Has anyone gone back throught. I just finished them all and it said to go back for more items. What is that about?

9. ThAnks toast really helpful. Is it possible to get free crystal after all quest are done. Wall me please

10. After you are quest complete, it is next to impossible to get crystals from quests. That being said, it is still possible.

11. It's impossible to get static bonuses again. Random drops are, to my knowledge, still in existence.

12. It's possible to get 20 nobs a week.

So since 10 Nobs = 1 Crystal.

Why don't you just stick to nobs n forget Bout Xtals

13. Because people ask about crystals...?

14. Yes. Agree. They're noobs

15. And Happy New Year Toasty 

 Is Knocking.....

But Before  Ends.....

Let Me Thank All The Good People Like You Who Made 2012 Beautiful

16. Hey toast, are you more likely to get nobs from harder or easier quests or is there no difference?

17. I for some reason get more nobility from 'normal' quests than the other ones.

18. There's no "official" info on that, I typically maintain that there is no difference because nobody has proven otherwise.

19. So colorful, I feel like I just got blasted by a rainbow in my eyes...

So there is no way to increase the rate at which nobs and crystals drop?