War Guide

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PnDa_Mr-Panda_PnDa, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Oh, also how does the roster lock work? Does it lock 1 hour before the round / war? I got a little confused there.

2. But if it lock 1 hour before war, won't you know who is your enemy before? Can 'mercs' come into clans that time?

3. Once you are matched up no one can join

4. Ah! All right, and last thing.. About the veil, what do you mean by it not counting toward the war even if ended 1 minute before the war ending?

5. You re in whole war if that happens

6. Need more feedback

7. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

8. It's a nice guide. A-little sparse, like someone said could have more about tips during a war.

Your entire guide is based around the system. It is nice while the system is still new but, pretty soon even a brand new member can simply ask their clan how it works and they'll get the answer.

It's well made, but without some more detail just a bit pointless. No offense, it is a nice start. This is constructive criticism. Add some strategies maybe their pros and cons. This guide is definitely worth saving.

9. There are some errors in this. First, hansel is not all spy. It includes one Coe or whatever is next. You could go into some more detail about other places. 6/10

10. Well mostly spy lol

11. the thread gives u the basics of EE wars, it's a quick straight forward guide that new players can understand. Good work op

12. Thanks keep good feedback coming If you want more threads from me ;)

13. :ugeek: i'll be waiting

14. I love this thread it helps new people and some veterans understand the mechanics of war.